Chapter 47

Author Note: First off, I want to apologize for the long, long wait for an update to this! I've recently kind of been on a hyperfixation with another fandom, so the motivation to update this just kind of went out the window. Not only that, but I also dropped out right before I was supposed to drop a smut chapter, so the task just felt that much more daunting, if you know what I mean. 

But the wait is over! Again, I apologize for the wait!

* * * 

I lay on the cold ground of The Undercroft with Ominis looming over me, but the coldness of the ground couldn't be felt over the heat of pleasure rushing through my body at the sight of my lover filling my vision. 

His fingers swept between my legs again, just barely, causing my back to arch off the floor as a loud and embarrassing moan escaped my lips. 

"So responsive, y/n," he chuckled as he brushed his fingers across me once more. 

My mouth hung open as I tried to form a witty response to his teasing, but his clever fingers completely took any fight or rebuttal from me before it even had a chance to form. I could do nothing but beg for him to keep touching me- to keep pleasuring me as my arms reached out, fingers digging into the fabric of his shirt as I tried to keep a handle on my bearings. 

He suddenly plunged his fingers in deeper, enveloping them in my tight, wet heat, causing goose pebbles to break out all over my body. The sounds that left my lips were definitely embarrassing, but I didn't care. I couldn't care, not when he touched me like that. Not when he leaned down and closed his lips over mine, swallowing the sounds before they even had a chance to hit the air. 

The sounds of our lips lewdly moving together as his tongue explored my mouth could be heard, and his fingers continued to pump in and out of me at a quick pace. That familiar heat of pleasure was quickly building in my lower gut, telling me that I was getting close. The closer I got to tipping over the edge, the more attentive he seemed to get, a small grin forming at the edges of his mouth. 

He retracted his lips from mine, causing me to whimper at the loss, but he then brought them close to my ear. 

"Are you close?" he said, his voice low and breathy. His thumb suddenly started working in tandem as the rest of his fingers continued to work my entrance, curving them just right to hit that sweet spot inside of me. The pleasure was almost too much, my orgasm building up way quicker than it ever had by my own hand. 

"Y-yes," I responded, my voice ragged and broken over my whimpers of pleasure. My hips ground down on his hand, searching for friction and pleasure all on their own as my fingers tightened their grip on his shoulders. 

Everything went tight for a moment before a flash of white-hot pleasure broke out across my body, my back arching and head tilting back against the floor. My lips formed a silent 'o' as my voice completely stopped working. He continued to stroke me, working me through my climax until I was a puddle on the floor. 

When the waves of pleasure were gone and I grew oversensitive to his touch, he finally retracted his hand and sealed his mouth over mine. Our lips moved together languidly and slowly as I lay a shaking puddle on the floor in the aftermath of my climax. 

He pulled back just a bit, resting his forehead against mine. 

"You look good like this," he said with a small smile. "So good for me, y/n, so perfect." 

"I love you," I breathed, still catching my breath. "I really, really love you. That was really good." 

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said. "I certainly did." 

"Um..." I trailed off, not sure how to ask what was on my mind. His cock was still erect in his pants, pushed up against my thigh, but he'd yet to say anything about me returning the favor. Thinking about having my lips around his cock made my mouth water and my lower stomach knot up in all the good ways, but I wasn't sure how to ask.

"Is there something you wanted to say?" he asked, then kissed me again chastly. 

"Can I..." I trail off again, my cheeks warming thinking about asking for something like that, despite the things we'd just done. Instead, I lowered my hand and placed it against his erection, adding a bit of pressure behind my touch, causing him to inhale sharply. 

"Tell me what you want," he said softly. "Anything for you." 

He thrust gently into my hand as a cheeky smile crossed his face. He knew he was teasing me by making me ask for it. 

"I want you. In my mouth. I want you to feel good too," I finally said, ignoring the way my ears burned with the question. 

"You want that?" he asks. 

"Yes." I let no hesitation fill my voice. "Very much." 

"If you insist," he replied with a teasing tone before backing away from me. He grabbed my hand and helped me to my knees as he took a position with his back against the wall. 

I nosed forward, pressing my mouth against the tent in his pants, looking up at him through my eyelashes. His face was clouded with pleasure as he felt me mouth his erection through his pants. I let out a hot breath over it, letting the warmth spread through his pants. he bucked lightly against my face as he buried a hand in my hair, grabbing my attention. 

"No teasing," he ordered.

"Alright," I replied, grabbing the top of his pants. I quickly undid them and pulled them down, letting his erection spring free from his pants. I looked at it for a moment as I took in its daunting size, wondering how I was going to fit the whole thing in my mouth. But I was nothing if not determined, so I would make it work, gag reflex be damned. 

I leaned forward and ran my tongue across the slit, licking up the small bead of precum that had formed at the tip, causing Ominis to suck in a sharp breath. His hands were already tightening in my hair as he looked at me with dark eyes. 

Closing my mouth around the head, I gave a gentle suck and looked up at him to gauge his reaction, and I was pleased with what I saw; his cheeks were a deep rouge color and his mouth hung open slightly. I took a little more into my mouth before bobbing back up. 

I kept the thrusts shallow at first, slowly working more of him into my mouth the longer it went on, and eventually, I was able to take him down to the base. With my nose pressed against his pelvis, I swallowed around his cock, and was pleased with the low and breathy moan he let out. 

After that, I did away with the teasing and went to work, bobbing my head up and down at a quick pace. His breaths grew quicker and more stuttered the longer it went on, and I could tell he was getting close when he tightened his hand in my hair and began to meet my bobs with short and considerate thrusts of his own, never forcing me to take more than what I was already giving. 

With a few quicker thrusts, he buried himself in my throat as his warm seed spilled across my tongue. I swallowed it as best I could, but a little escaped out of the corners of my mouth as I looked up at him with teary eyes. When his thrusts slowed, I let off with a pop and licked up the excess come from my lips. He instantly fell to his knees and brought me into another kiss, despite the fact that I'd just had his dick in my mouth. It was soft and rough at the same time, any unspoken words between us spilling into the passionate kiss as we held onto each other tightly in post-orgasmic bliss.