Shivam Is Mr. Pratap!

Dear readers, These days I've heard enough of your..... Anyway Thank you. 🤐

●●●●

If it were anyone else, the outcome would be completely different.

Shivam felt a sense of loneliness.

Hari pushed the door open and walked in. He carefully walked forward and reminded him, "Mr. Pratap, half an hour later, there's a conference call. An hour later, you have dinner plans with..."

Shivam was still unsure if he should go to the dinner party.

For Isha, any dinner could be postponed.

However, there was still no news from Isha.

He was about to speak when Rudra came in without knocking. He rushed to Shivam's side with the phone in his hand.

"You'd better give me a reasonable explanation for this, or else..." Shivam's coldness spread in the air.

"Brother, it's a call from my sister-in-law!" Rudra quickly said and handed over the phone with both hands. "She called me and told me to give you a break, so I came to find you immediately!"

He winked at Shivam as he spoke.

Shivam relaxed a little and picked up Rudra's phone. His voice was low but gentle. "Isha."

Rudra and Hari had goosebumps all over their bodies. He was only fierce with them. Could it be that he thought they had thick skin and could withstand being shouted at all the time?

Isha smiled on the other end of the phone and said, "I'm downstairs at your company. I want to treat you to dinner tonight. I've already asked Mr. Rudra to help you apply for leave. Mr. Pratap, may I ask if you're free to join me for dinner?"

Shivam held his phone, walking away from Rudra and Hari.

The man's cold and hard back view earlier had now turned gentle.

The air was filled with the sour smell of love.

Rudra and Hari couldn't hear what they were saying but the change in Shivam's aura was too obvious. They weren't envious at all.

After a while, Rudra and Hari straightened their backs and pretended not to listen to him.

"Catch." Shivam tossed Rudra's phone back.

Rudra caught it in a flurry and realized that his brother's aura had gotten much better.

Shivam picked up his jacket and said to Hari, "All activities tonight will be canceled."

"Yes!" Hari was fully alert.

......

In the underground parking lot, Isha was waiting for Shivam in the car. When she saw him, her little face was flushed with excitement. She smiled and said, "Get in the car, I'll take you to a good place!"

Shivam got into the car and asked happily, "Shall we have dinner together tonight?"

"Yeah, the place where we'll be eating is especially good." Isha smiled and said, "I've booked the place for a while now. I didn't tell you in advance because I was afraid that things would change at the last minute. Are you surprised?"

Shivam was relieved. So she didn't invite him earlier because she was afraid of unforeseen circumstances.

Considering that it was Bamboo Garden, it was no wonder that Isha was worried about something changing.

However, since it was her booking, no one could snatch it away.

Isha drove to Bamboo Garden. As she was a guest that Rudra prioritized, the manager specially waited at the entrance.