Trapped

ERINS POV
Amber ran off from the hall so I ran after her. After a few minutes I finally find her locked in a cubicle. "Amber?" She doesn't answer me so try again. "Amber open the door!" She replied to me this time. It's not the reply I wanted to hear though. "Leave me alone!" I knock on the door. "Amber if you don't open it I will break it down." After a few seconds, the door slowly opens. As she walks out I spot the blood on her wrist. She relapsed. She tries walking out but I stop her and pull her into a hug which she struggles against. After, I lead her out to Voights car and sit her in the back taking her bag off her. "I'm gonna go back inside and talk to Voight. Then we're gonna head to the district." She nods her head. "Can I have my bag back please?" I shake my head. "What? Why?" I put her bag down on the floor and lean against the side of the car. "I saw the blood honey. I know you've got something in your bag that you used. I'm gonna keep your bag with me and we're gonna talk about it tonight when we get back home okay?" She nods her head and I close the crack the window open so that it doesn't get too warm in the car for her, close the door and lock the car. I head back inside. I walk in to see Voight and Jay talking the idiot of a head teacher. Like how did he manage to lead a school? I walk over to them and he scowls at me. "She's suspended for the next two weeks. I don't tolerate violence at my school. Especially not against staff." Voight looks at me then back at Mr Brown. "That's perfectly fine with us. She can come to the district. Pretty sure she likes it there more than this place." He looks at Voight annoyed. "Suspension is a punishment not a reward!" I step towards him. "But considering what school she's being suspended from, it is like a vacation." We walk out and Jay offers to drive my car to the district as Adam ended up going to pick him up from the house so me and Voight headed to his car and climbed in. "You doing okay honey?" All she does is nod at me. "What's going on?" Voight gives me a questioning look. "I'll tell you when we get back to the dis-." Amber cuts me off. "No. Don't tell anyone. Please." I give her a sympathetic look. "Honey I have to tell him. He's my boss." She looks at me with tears in her eyes then looks out of the window. Voight drives us back to the district and we head upstairs to find everyone already there. "Jay can you keep an eye on Amber for me? I need to go talk to Voight in his office." He nods his head and pulls a chair up to his desk her to sit on. Me and Voight walk into his office and close the door. We both sit down and he gives me a questioning look. "Well? What happened?" "She relapsed. I found her in the bathroom after she ran out of the hall. She didn't open the door until I threatened to knock it down. She came out and there was blood on her sleeve. She relapsed again. I wasn't there to help her." He walks around the desk and hugs me. "We'll get her in here as well as Jay and we'll all have a talk about it and figure out what to do."

AMBERS POV

Erin and Voight walked into his office and I sat down next to Jay at his desk. Once I sat down Jay goes into his drawer and pulls out a cereal bar and a box of fidgets. He holds them both out to me and I only take the fidgets. I don't look at him but I can feel his eyes on me. "Amber you need to eat kiddo." I shake my head and put the fidget down, picking at my skin instead. He takes my hands and makes me look at him. "Stop that. Okay. You don't deserve it." I look down but he pulls my chin back up again. "I want you to eat please Amber." I shake my head and walk to the locker room for a minute. Once I managed to compose myself, I head back out into the bullpen to find Erin stood at Voights door with Jay next to them. "Amber. Honey. Can you come in here please." I look up at her, tears in my eyes, and slowly make my way into the office. I stay stood up whilst Jay and Voight sit down but Erin leads me over to an empty chair, slightly pushing me so I sit down. "Honey? Do you want to tell Jay or do you want me too?" I look up at her. "Why would I want to tell Jay when I didn't even want you to know!? You went and told Hank, I didn't even get an option in it! I don't want everyone to know what's going on okay! I'll be fine!" I stand up so I can look at her properly. "Can I just go!?" She pushes me back into the seat. "No you can't. You can sit down so we can talk about this though." I stand back up and step away from the chair so she can't sit me back down. "I'M FINE! OKAY? I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!" Hank stands up. "Amber sit down. Right now." I go to walk out but Jay stands up and in my way. "You're not leaving Amber. You're gonna sit down like you've been told to and you're gonna tell me what's going on." "Jay let me out. Please." Voight locks his office door and takes the key out, showing Jay so he will move. He does exactly that and I try to get out. "Sit down and talk to us honey. What's going on?"