Comfort

⚠️TW: THROW UP⚠️

Finally we get home and I head straight up to my room. I lay down on my bed with my head in my pillow. Out of nowhere tears start to flow down my face. "AMBER! DINNERS READY HONEY!" I ignore her and open my phone. I see that Olivia had messaged me.
Olivia
Where was you at school
today you're supposed to
be back from your
suspension
Read 19.33

I leave her on read and just put my phone down. A few minutes later, I hear my door being pushed open. "Honey? Come on. I want you to come try eat something please?" I shake my head and look over to her with tears in my eyes. She instantly runs over to me and hugs me. "What's up honey?" I hug her tight. "Thank you so much for saving me." She hugs me and I feel something wet on my back. I made her cry. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry!" She shakes her head with a slight smile on her face. "These are happy tears. I'm just glad you're home safe." I hug her again. "Thanks mum-" Did I just say that out loud? I just said that out look! Oh my god! I just called her mum! "Hey! Look at me!" I look up at her. I'm guessing fear was evident in my eyes because she gave me a soft smile. "I'd love to be your mum honey. Now stop over thinking it." I nod my head and she stands up and holds her hand out to me. I take it and she leads me downstairs to where Jay is sat on the couch with Harry Potter on the TV, food laid out on the table. I sit down with him on the couch whilst mum. That feels weird to think. Mum. Anyway she goes to grab me a glass of juice. He places a fidget toy on the couch just a little bit away from me but showing that it was for me. Before I grab it I stand up and give him a hug. "Thank you Jay." He hugs me back, rubbing his hand up and down my arm. "No problem kiddo." I sit down so that I'm next to him and there was enough room for mum to sit on my other side. I pick up the fidget toy and start to play with it. We start the movie playing whilst we all started eating. Well mum and Jay anyway. "Honey I want you to eat please." I take a few bites then put my plate on the table in front of us. Mum leans forwards, grabs my plate then hands it back to me. "You need to eat more than that please. Remember what we said." I eat a little bit more and eat just under half the plate. "I need to go to the toilet." I stand up and rush to the bathroom before either of them could stop me. I lock the door and sit with my head over the toilet. Once I was sure neither of them had followed me up here, I stuck my fingers down my throat. I gag a few times then I throw up everything I had just eaten.

Once I was done throwing up, I head back downstairs and sit down like nothing happened. We spend the rest of the night watching movies until around 11pm. Jay stands up and stretches. "I think it's time we head to bed guys it's a little late." Erin agrees and we all walk up to our rooms saying night.

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE WORTHLESS! NOONE IS COMING TO SAVE YOU SO SAVE YOUR BREATH!" I feel heavy blows hitting me repetitively in my stomach.

I sit up drenched in sweat mingled with tears then my door slams open causing me to jump. I fall off my bed and scrunch myself up into the corner of my room. I hear quick footsteps running around the bed to get to me. "Amber! It's okay. It's mum. You're safe. You're home now. Look at me. Breath with me honey." I don't look at her until she brings my face up to look at hers. "Breath." She takes a deep breathe and lets it out over and over until I manage to get my breathing back under control again. I've not had a panic attack that bad in a little while. Mum sits on the floor with me holding me tight for a little while until Jay walks in. "Is everything okay in here girls?" I turn and hide my face into the crook of mums neck. Please go away. Please go back to your room. "Everything's okay now Jay. Thanks. I think I'm gonna stay in here for the rest of the night with Amber." Once he left I sit up. "You don't need to stay with me mum. You can go back to bed." She shakes her head and pulls me in for a hug. "I want to make sure you're okay honey. We head back to the bed seeing as we were still on the floor. We lay down and I lay my head on her chest trying my hardest to stay awake. "Go to sleep honey." I shake my head but she starts stoking my hair. It was getting harder and harder to stay awake. "I don't wanna sleep mama." She doesn't say anything and continues stoking my hair whilst using her other hand to pull the blanket over the both of us.

TIME SKIP

I'm guessing I fell asleep because the next thing I know I'm opening my eyes because light is shining through the window. "Morning honey." I sit up and look at her, my eyes going glossy. "I didn't want to go to sleep..." She looks at me with a sorry look. "I know honey but you needed too." She climbs off the bed and walks towards the door. "Oh yeah. Would you rather go to school or come to work with me and Jay?" I think for a few moments. "I may as well go to school I've missed too many days."

—————————————————

HEY!

HOW ARE WE ALL?

HOPE YOU'RE ALL ENJOYING SO FAR! MAKE SURE YOU EAT AND DRINK SOME WATER IF YOU HAVEN'T TODAY ALREADY AND GO OUTSIDE AS WELL!

IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS LET ME KNOW!