Taken

⚠️TW: PHYSICAL ASSAULT⚠️

"I don't want too. There's too much and I can't do that." Erin pulls me into a hug which I don't fight against this time. "Can I see your arm please honey?" I shake my head. "Not whilst Jay and Hank are in here. Please." She looks at me with sad eyes. "Jay needs to stay. He needs to know. Hank is it okay for you to leave?" He nods and walks out. "Can I know what's going on now?" Erin nods and looks at me. "Me or you hun? One of us have to tell him." I look down with tears rolling down my face. "You do it." She nods and rubs my back. "Amber relapsed Jay. Whilst she was in the bathroom at school." He stands up and pulls me into a hug. I tense up so he lets go of the hug and holds me by the arms. "Amber. Look at me." I look up at him, not meeting his eyes. "It'll be okay. We can get you some help if you want it. Just please talk to us. This isn't a healthy coping mechanism. Yea. It'll get better." I nod my head and sit down on the chair holding my face in my hands. "Can I see please honey?" I pull my hands away from my face and lay my arm down on my leg. Erin crouches down in front of me. She softly holds my hand and uses her other hand to roll my sleeve up. Once my sleeve was completely up, Jay walks out. I shake my head and roll down my sleeve before Erin could take a proper look. "Honey? It's okay. I think it just hit him a little hard. Can you please let me see them again so I can clean them so they won't get infected." I look down to wipe away my tears then look up to look at her. "Can I go see if he's okay first? Please. It's my fault he's upset." She nods her head and takes my hand, leading me out into the bullpen. We see him sitting at his desk with his head in his hands. I walk straight over to him and hug him. "I'm sorry Jay. Are you okay?" He hugs me back then turned to look at me. "I should be the one asking you that. Are you okay?" I shake my head and he picks me up and holds me in his hug. For once I felt safe in a man's arms. Erin walks over and rubs mine and Jay's backs. "Shall we head back into Hanks office?" Jay carries me in and sits me on the chair. Erin disappears then reappears with a first aid bag. She crouches down in front of me as I begin shaking. "This will hurt a little bit whilst I clean it but it's better than them getting infected. Just squeeze Jays hand when it hurts." I nod my head and hold Jays hand. Erin rolls my sleeves up but because of the blood, they ended up sticking to them causing a shoot of pain to go up through my arm. I hide my face in Jays shoulder, squeezing his hand as tight as I can. Eventually it gets too much. "Stop! Can we please stop!? Please! It hurts!" Erin gives me a sympathetic look. "It'll just sting more if we stop now then start up again." I shake my head. "Then just don't clean them please!" Tears start to flow down my face again. Hank sticks his head around the door. "Is everything okay in here? I heard shouting." He looks at Jay to see him sat next to me, holding my hand nearly crying. "You okay there Halstead?" He hums a yes and I look up to see him nearly crying. I pull my hand away and stand up. "I'm so sorry Jay. I didn't mean to hurt you." He looks at me whilst I stand up and move away from him. "Amber no it's okay. Come sit back down so we can clean them." I shake my head and walk out. I completely ignore everyone's shouts and leave the district. I walk all the way to an empty park. My phone kept on ringing so I put it on silent. I sat on a bench for around 15 minutes in complete silence. That was until I heard a car engine behind me. I turn around, praying it wasn't Erin or Jay or Hank. I see that it's just some dudes so I turn back around. A few seconds later I felt a cloth being held over my face. I wish it was Erin or Jay or Hank or even Matthew at this point. I felt myself being dragged away then everything went black.

ERINS POV

Where did she go!? "Jay we have to find her!" We head out and start searching the streets with no luck. At midnight, we headed back home. Jay went to bed but me? I couldn't. That's my whole world out there lost. Probably scared. I have to find her. I stayed up all night. Finding any hints on as to where she is.

AMBERS POV

"HELP PLEASE! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" A guy in a mask walks over to me and slaps me around the face. "Shut up you little brat!" I try and kick him away from me but it's no use. He punches and kicks my entire body. "This'll teach you to stop being a little bitch!" Once he stopped hitting me, he slowly leaned down so he was level with me on the floor. He strokes my cheek. My freind will be in in a few minutes to give you a special treat." He stands up and starts walking out. "NO! NO PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU!" He walks back over to me, crouches down and brushes my hair out of my face. "You're gonna be a good little girl for my freind and you're gonna do everything that he asks of you. Do you understand me?" I stay completely quiet. "I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" "Y-yes sir..." He walks out and a few minutes later, his freind walks in.

A/N- THIS MAY BE MY LAST UPDATE FOR A LITTLE WHILE. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS LET ME KNOW!