Olivia

⚠️Abuses⚠️

Olivia's POV

It's 9pm and I'm on a walk because I want to escape my parents. They're drunk. I hate it when they get drunk because I'm always the one that has to clean up after them. If I don't, it can sometimes get bad. Not all the time though. I do have to get back to the house soon though otherwise I'll be tired at school tomorrow.

Time skip (20 minutes later)

I've just got home and as I'm sliding my shoes off my feet to head upstairs someone grips my neck. "Where have you been!?" It's my dad. "I-I went for a walk sir. I'm sorry." He shoves me to the floor. "You're supposed to be cleaning up you stupid child!" I try back away but he stands on my ankle. "I- I know sir. I'm sorry! I needed some fresh air!" He lifts himself off the floor so all his body weight goes onto my ankle and I hear a crack. I think he broke my ankle.

My mum walks in. Oh no. No. No. No. No. No. She's worse. Please go. After she starts beating me aswell, everything goes black.

I wake back up and my blood is everywhere. I need help. I can't continue living like this. Mum and dad have gone to sleep so I crawl over to my phone which is in my bag and I pull it out and open my messages. I press on the top message, not seeing who it is that I'm messaging and send a message with my location. 'I need help. Please.'

Ambers POV

We're about to head out of the district when I get a notification on my phone. I look at who it is to see Olivia's name. I go to put it away thinking it's her saying something rude until the actual message catches my eye.

I stop and this makes mum and dad stop. "What's up hun?" I look up at them. "Olivia just messaged me..." Alicia looked up from her bag at me. "What did she say? If it's something rude, I swear the next time I see her I will beat her!"

I shake my head, looking back at my phone. "She sent me her location and asked for help. What if something happened? I mean she wasn't in school at all today so what if she's hurt?" Voight walks out of his office. "What's going on?" Jay speaks up and fills him in.

"Amber send me the location. Erin, Jay. The three of you, let's go find Olivia." I grab one of Erin's jackets and run down to Voights car. Instead of sending the location, I put it into the GPS and we're off.

About five minutes later, we pull up outside of a pretty fancy house. "Pipsqueak you stay out here. We'll be back out soon." I look up shocked. "What!? No! I'm coming in too. I'm helping!" He goes to speak but I climb out of the car and head towards the house.

Whilst the others climb out of the car, I walk in and see Olivia on the floor. I run over to her and slide along the floor to her side. "Olivia? Olivia, come on wake up. Wake up!" I hear a grunt from behind me to see a man around 6'0 tall. "Who are you and what are you doing in my house!?" I stand up and block Olivia from his view.

"What did you do to her!?" He steps towards me and I shuffle back a little. "S-Stay away from her!" He pushes me out of the way and kicks her in the side whilst looking right at me. "I SAID STAY AWAY FROM HER!" A couple of seconds later, there's a loud bang and Voight, Erin and Jay were all standing in the door way, guns raised and pointed at Olivia's dad.

He puts his hands up and Voight puts him in handcuffs whilst I crouch next to Olivia and start trying to find her pulse. I really hope she's alive. I find it but it's a little bit weak. "Olivia! Wake up!" I rub my fist over her chest and she slowly opens her eyes. "Oh thank god!" She looks at me and slowly shuffles away. "What're you doing here?" I look at her slightly confused. "You messaged me saying you needed help. Come on. Let's get you safe."

I gently lift her into my arms and slowly walk outside. "Why did you come? Why did you help me?" I look down at her then back up so I can see where I'm stepping. "I know how this feels. Nobody deserves this." I get out of the door and Gabby and Shay run over to us with a gurney.

"Put her on here Amber." I lay her down and hold her hand whilst they run her to the ambulance. "Do you want your mum to come with you?" She quickly shakes her head, fear printed on her face. "Did she hurt you too?" She nods. "Mum! Dad! Her mum helped her dad do this!"

They run back inside and walk back out a few seconds later with Olivia's mum in handcuffs. "Voight. I'm going with Olivia! I'll see you soon!" After I said that, Gabby climbs in the ambulance and closes the door, knocking on the side to let shay know to go. "I'm sorry." I look down at Olivia. "Don't you apologise. Don't you ever apologise for this." She looks down whilst Gabby checks her blood pressure.

We get to med and Will and Natalie are waiting at the entrance for us. "Hey uncle will!" I walk in still holding Olivia's hand and follow them into the treatment room. "What's happened here then?" Olivia doesn't answer and I tap on her hand slightly so she looks at me. "Do you want me to say?" She nods so I look up at Nat. "Her mum and dad beat her until she was unconscious."

Nat and Will instantly got to work just as Erin and Jay run in. "How are you doing Olivia?" She just shrugs and I give her hand a comforting squeeze.

Time skip (half an hour later)

Olivia has just been taken up for an X-ray on her foot so I'm just sitting on the couch in her room. "You okay hun?" I rub my eyes and Erin instantly pulls my hands away. "You'll damage your eyes." I nod at her then look at the floor. "How didn't I notice?"

——————————————————

Hey guys! How are we all? Thought I'd give you all an update.

I'm thinking about uploading a marvel cast story up along side this. What do you think? Let me know.

If you haven't today, go grab some food and a drink. Even if it's something small. You deserve it. If it's night time when you're reading this, go to sleep.

Love y'all <3