Baby dragons and the dragon games?!!!

Zion's POV: I woke up and got dressed and me and Raven ran and tried to get to the headmaster

Third person's POV: Male narrator: This was no ordinary day for Raven Queen and Princess Zion.

Female narrator: Raven and Zion were both finally mastering their magic, [Raven shows up by the steps and is horded with students on campus. She sheepishly smiles and runs off] only they weren't using their powers in a way that would please their evil mother and father.

Brooke Page: Well, you know what they say, you can't judge a book by its mother.

Cedar Wood: [Cedar enters] Raven, I broke a nail and gave myself a splinter!!!!!

Raven Queen: No problem, Cedar. [She uses her magic to fix Cedar's finger]

Cedar Wood:[Gasp]

Daring Charming:[Daring enters] Um, I toasted marshmallows with dragon fire, and the soot stained my teeth!!!!!! [Zion fixes his problem and he flashes a confident smile]

Blondie Lockes:[Blondie enters] I dropped my MirrorPad and I can't fill my MirrorCast this afternoon! [Shows Raven MirrorPad, who fixes it instantly. Raven immediately runs down the steps with Zion]

Students: Raven, Raven, Raven!!!!! Zion, Zion, Zion!!!!!!! Help me!!!!! I'm next!!!!!!!

Raven Queen: Okay you guys, as much as I would love to, I can't do spells all day. [She glances away] Apple!!!!!!!!

Apple White: Hi, Raven!!!!!!!! Hi, Zion!!!!!!!

Raven Queen: We're so late, you-know-who is gonna have an epic meltdown.

Apple White:[Giggling] Go, go, go, go!!!! [Playfully ushers Raven and Zion away] I've got this.

Zion: We owe you one, Apple. [She waves goodbye]

Apple White: That's what friends forever after are for.

Tiny:[Tiny enters and shoves his jar full of billy goats at Apple's face] The billy goats are in a jam, and it's my jam!!!!!!!

Apple White: I'd be happy to help!!!!!!

Little Billy Goat: We want Raven or Zion, not you!!!!!

(Apple leaves it with a pout. Meanwhile, Raven is walking past Lizzie, Darling, and Maddie, who are playing cards)

Lizzie Hearts: Good luck today!!!!!!

Darling Charming: And keep away from the glass!!!!!!

Zion: We will!!!!

Raven Queen: Thanks, guys.

Male narrator: Visiting day - the day Raven gets to see her mother and Zion gets to see her father in her mirror prison, and Raven and Zion were both nervous.

Brooke Page: I'd be nervous too if my mom or dad were the Evil Queen or King Magnifico.

Milton Grimm: Ms. Queen, Ms. Zion. [Stands up from his seat] Sign here. Now remember, keep away from⎯

Raven Queen: The glass. [Holds a hand up] We know, we know.

Zion: Don't need to keep repeating it.

(Milton presses a button which opens a sliding shelf door directing her elsewhere. Raven and Zion both calm themselves and walks up the stairs, leading to a tower. After opening a pair of double-doors, an angry purple dragon breathes out a wave of fire. Surprisingly, Raven is happy to see it)