Ice-skating

Zion's POV: I put on my winter outfit and left the dorm to the lake for ice-skating

Third person's POV:

(It's winter time at Ever After High)

Female narrator: Winter at Ever After High⎯

Male narrator: ⎯ And the students are spending the day enjoying the snow and ice!!!!!!!

Female narrator: Ice dancing is Ashlynn's way of celebrating the beauty of the seasons. [Ashlynn twirls]

Male narrator: Little did she know, this peaceful pageant was about to turn perilous. [Tiny does his own spin on ice and the ice cracks slowly beneath him]

(Meanwhile, Duchess shoves in between Alistair and Bunny, knocking her over)

Duchess Swan: [Sarcastically] Sorry, Snow Bunny!!!!!!

(Faybelle comes skating by, doing a few tricks)

Faybelle Thorn: How 'bout that, Duchess???

Duchess Swan: Not up to my standards!!!!!!

Zion: [Zion mutters to herself after she rolled her eyes] Nothing is up to your standards.

(Duchess immediately starts dancing on ice by twirling in mid-air multiple times)

Apple White: Now this is a peaceful moment to capture for the Ever After Yearbook.

Raven Queen: I'll admit, it is pretty - [To Cedar] pretty boring. [Chuckling]

(Before she departs, Cedar snaps a picture of Duchess mid-ice dance)

Duchess Swan: [Arrogantly] I need a challenger!!!!!!

Zion: [Zion is near Poppy and Holly and shouts to Duchess] Maybe if you stop acting so arrogant you'd get one!!!!!!!!!

(As Duchess skates by after glaring at Zion, Poppy is sitting on the bench with Holly)

Poppy O'Hair: I don't know, Holly. What if I wipe out? I'm new at this.

Holly O'Hair: Just go for it, Poppy!!!!!!! [Raises a finger] Remember, if you surrender to fear, then fear wins.

Poppy O'Hair: Then...I choose my ever after to be unafraid!!!!!!! [She stands up and hits a tree branch as she raises her fists in the air, dropping snow on her] Whoaaa!!!!!!?! [She starts skidding]

Zion: Oh my goodness!!!!

Duchess Swan: Oh, it is on, Poppy O'Hair!!!!!! [Chases after Poppy] Anything you can do, I can do better!!!!!!

Holly O'Hair: Oh no. Poppy!!!!!!

Zion: Poppy, hold on tight. I'm on my way!!!!!!!!!! [Zion uses her magic and makes her shoes have skate blades so she can skate on the ice and then she skates after Poppy and Duchess]

(Poppy, Zion and Duchess continue skidding together, Duchess now becoming more aggravated)

Poppy, Zion and Duchess: [Yelps of distress]

Duchess Swan: Okay!!!!!! Poppy!!!!!! You made your point!!!!!

Zion: Do you think she's doing this on purpose?!!!!!

Duchess Swan: Yes!!!!!!

Zion: Well, she's not!!!!!!!!!

Poppy O'Hair: If you surrender to fear, then fear wins!!!!!! Well I choose not to be afraid!!!!!

(Ashlynn continues skating peacefully while listening to music, subconsciously avoiding Tiny's cracks made in the ice)

Apple White: Look out, Ashlynn!!!!!!!

Poppy, Zion and Duchess: [Screaming]

(Poppy, Zion and Duchess build off momentum off a ledge and save Ashlynn from falling into Tiny's crack made in the ice. They skate in a line, holding hands)

Duchess Swan: Poppy, you were great out there.

Poppy O'Hair: Probably just beginner's luck!!!!!!!

Ashlynn Ella: I think we all had our share of good luck today!!!!!!!!

(Ashlynn, Duchess, Zion and Poppy pose together happily for a picture)

Apple White: Now that's a perfect yearbook moment.

Raven Queen: [Swipes to another photo] I couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!