Remaking the royal beauty pageant

(In the castleteria, Ashlynn is sitting with Hunter and the Rebels)

Ashlynn Ella: Hey, this salad totally reminds me, we're having a sale at the Glass Slipper!!!

Hunter Huntsman: How does salad remind you of—

Ashlynn Ella: You're cute. [She holds a finger out] So, who wants to go shopping after school???

Raven Queen: Sure!!!!!

Cerise Hood: I'm in.

Cedar Wood: Ohh...I can't! 'Cause I entered the Royal's beauty pageant, but I didn't want to tell you guys, 'cause I thought you'd think it's silly, [Puts her hands on her hips and continues speaking confidently] but I love spellebrating being awesome, empowered girls.

Raven Queen: Oh, ho-ho, [She puts her hand on Cedar's shoulder] it's not silly, Cedar! I say go for it!

(In the charmitorium, the White Queen is lecturing Apple, Zion and Briar, along with Cedar in preparation for the pageant)

White Queen: Bigger smile, Ms. White! Bigger Ms. Beauty! Huge smile, Ms. Zion!!!! Cheshire big, Ms. Wood! [She puts her fingers on her cheeks and forces it bigger]

Cedar Wood: My cheeks are hurting!!!!

White Queen: Beauty is not always pretty!!!!!!!

Zion: (Rubbed her face cheeks) Yeah but beauty is pain.

Apple: Why don't you try smeyesing???

Zion: Smeyesing??? I think I've heard of that in one of my books. It's smiling with your eyes. Apparently, it's a thing that you good people do.

(Apple, Briar, Zion and Cedar all walk in a straight formation. Cedar is falling behind because of the shoes she is wearing)

Cedar Wood: Oh, these shoes are so uncomfortable!!!!! How are we supposed to walk in them? [Topples over] Huh...whoa!!!!!

White Queen: Gracefully, my dear!!!! [She holds a finger out as Cedar stands back up with her face hidden in a tuba]

(The white Queen paces past the four girls)

White Queen: For the debate portion of the pageant, the topic will be... Why is looking good more important than, well, anything???

Cedar Wood: Now, wait just a splinter!!!! I thought this pageant was about what it means to be a beautiful girl!!!! [She steps forward] Not painful shoes!!!! (Apple glances down) Not silly smiles!!!! Apple touches her face. Real stuff!!!! Like being smart, and graceful, and—whoa!!!!! [She trips and falls onto a drum, but bounces back] —and-and the beauty inside of us!!!!!

Apple White: [Worriedly] She's right!!!!

Zion: (Sarcastic) You think???

(Apple is in the student lounge, flipping through her album of the many beauty contests she's won)

Zion: Hey, Apple.

Cedar Wood: Apple, I'm, well, I'm sorry for what I said at the rehearsal.

Apple White: Why??? You told the truth. [She puts her album down and Cedar sits next to her] But you made me realize the pageant doesn't spellebrate what being beautiful is really all about. [Stands up]

Cedar Wood: So...what could we do???

Apple White: [Turns around] We re-invent the contest!!!!!!

Cedar Wood: You mean like, change the debate, make it about being awesome, empowered girls???

Apple White: Isn't that where real beauty comes from???

[The three of them smile and hold hands]

Zion's POV: Today was the day of the beauty pageant and me, Apple, Cedar and Briar went to the charmitorium

Third person's POV: Apple White: True beauty means living every day at our best, and never forgetting that each of us is special [Winks to Cedar and Zion, who both wink back] in our own enchanting way.

White Queen: That was...beautiful!!!!!! Does our judge have a winner???

Daring Charming: I've thought long and hard, and, and I choose me. [Gestures to himself] Ho-ho-ho, whoa! [He trips and falls offstage]

Students: [Cheering]