Helping Blondie

(In his office, Headmaster Grimm consults Blondie)

Milton Grimm: After the unfortunate events of Legacy Day, some students are questioning our lesser school legends. Maybe if a certain student used her MirrorCast to prove the school legends to be true...

Blondie Lockes: Great idea! I'll prove those legends are just right!!!!!

[She takes out her MirrorPad and leaves the office. The Headmaster gives off a grin]

(Out in the halls, the bell rings and Blondie's MirrorCast immediately starts streaming)

Blondie Lockes: Hello, fellow fairy tales! With me today is Cedar Wood! [She holds out a troll tear bottle] And she's gonna help me prove one of those school legends is totally true! Troll tears make awesome shampoo!

(The Headmaster is standing behind them without them noticing, being shielded by a large wardrobe)

[Blondie removes Cedar's towel over her head, revealing green hair]

Cedar Wood: [Gasp] Wait a splinter!

(In hand, the Headmaster is holding a regular shampoo bottle)

Blondie Lockes: Maybe we didn't use enough??? We're gonna make this just right!!!

(In silent, the Headmaster switches the bottles)

[She unknowingly sprinkles regular shampoo over Cedar's head]

Cedar Wood: Blondie, stop it! [Cedear holds her hands out]

Blondie Lockes: [Gasp] See? What'd I tell ya???

Milton Grimm: [The Headmaster walks away but trips on a couch] Whoa! [He spills troll tears over his hand and it starts turning green and swelling] Oh!!!

Zion's POV: I was helping out Blondie with her mirrorcast she needed to prove that giants can't dance so I helped her out with Duchess Swan she's the daughter of the swan princess and Tiny he's the nephew of the giant from Jack and the beanstalk story me and Duchess started dancing with Tiny I can't see!!!! Tiny exclaimed then hit the floor and I flinched at that sound Ooh that's gotta hurt. You ok, Tiny??? I asked Tiny I'm ok. Tiny said The legend is proved. Blondie said

Blondie Lockes: With the help of Sparrow Hood, we are going to prove playing just the right song will sooth the fearsome griffin into leaving its nest.

(The Headmaster begins climbing a large branch leading to a griffin's nest.
In the background, Sparrow begins playing his guitar and the griffin moreover seems to be enjoying the music)

Milton Grimm: Shoo! Go! Fly away! [He pokes the griffin with a stick but it kicks Grimm down] UAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Sparrow Hood: Buy my demo on the MirrorNet! It's totally outlawed!!!!!!!

Milton Grimm: Oof! Ohhhh......

Blondie Lockes: Headmaster, the show is going great! And I've got so many hexcellent ideas for more episodes. We can prove that unicorns are really violent!!!!!!!

Milton Grimm: Uhhhhh… [Collapses]

Blondie Lockes: That beanstalks have the sharpest thorns!!!!! Oh, oh, oh!!!!!!