Talent show

Zion's POV: Me and Raven wanted to do a duet for the talent show I grabbed my guitar that Raven made me with her magic

and left the dorm and into the charmitorium

Third person's POV: (In the charmitorium Raven and Zion walk up to rehearsal)

Milton Grimm: Raven Queen and Princess Zion. What evil act are you both going to perform for this year's talent show??? [Raven and Zion start playing] ...No, no, no no Miss Queen and Miss Zion!!!!!! This music is too… nice. If you will not give a performance suitable to a students your destiny―!!!!! And what exactly, pray tell, are you gonna do about it, headmaster Grimm??? Because since both of our stories didn't go. As you would put it.... (Mocking voice) Poof, poof. (Regular voice) I think it's fine that we change it up. Actually I don't just think it. I know it.

Milton Grimm: Nevertheless, Sparrow Hood has already signed up to play the guitar.

Sparrow Hood: [He starts singing and slides onstage] Sparrow's gonna show you both up big time! OW!!!!!!

Raven Queen: But we've been practicing my guitar duet for a month!!!!!!

Sparrow Hood: [Singing] Practice is for losers! Oh!!!!!!!!

Raven Queen: [Purple flames encircle her as she's been annoyed]

Zion: (Eyes glow green because she's annoyed)

Raven and Zion: (In unison) Ugh...bring it on like fairy song!!!!!!! [They both throttle Sparrow]

Raven: Uh, I mean......

Milton Grimm: That's more evil! [Writes their names down]

Zion's POV: Every time me and Raven tried to practice Sparrow was everywhere playing just to annoy us then it was time for the talent show

Third person's POV: (the charmitorium, Cedar's act comes to a close)

Madeline Hatter: That was Cedar Wood and her little friend Splinter. Who oddly enough can only lie!!!!

(The judges give a nearly-perfect score to Cedar) Next up: a guitar duet by Raven Queen and Princess Zion.

Crowd: [Clapping and cheering]

C.A. Cupid: Raven and Zion are spelltacular!!!!!!

Sparrow Hood: Not for long.

[Cupid gasps]

Sparrow Hood: [He slides on the stage and raises a platform slightly] Yeah!!!!!!!!

Raven Queen: That's it!!!!!!!! [Raven releases her flames and raises a platform above him]

Zion: (Eyes glow green) We told the headmaster that we didn't want to do anything evil, but sometimes, [She and Raven starts playing a rock solo and immediately the crowd is hectic. She transforms their outfits and loudspeakers appear in the background] you gotta let your bad side out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crowd: [Loud cheering]

Milton Grimm: Sooo evil!!!!!!

Raven Queen: It pays to practice!!!!!!!

Zion: I know that's right!!!!!!!

(Sparrow attempts a stage dive to steal the spotlight again, but fails)

Zion: And you better stay down there!!!!!!!!!!

(The judges give them a good score)

(Raven and Zion continue playing)