Invited to the Blue Moon forest fest

(Students are at Beanstalk Bakery. Barista fill a cup with coffee from the coffee machine. She soon realizes the caramel is missing)

Barista: Thank you. Oh no! Where's the caramel? [She leaves]

(Faybelle enters and pours the caramel on the coffee)

Son of the Hero of Haarlem: [Turns to Faybelle] Who are you??? You don't work here!!!!!

Faybelle Thorn: [Gestures] You just keep plugging away, haircut boy. Don't mind me.

Hopper Croakington II: [Hopper enters] Hey there. Aren't you Faybelle Thorn; the head cheerleader at Ever After High? [Gestures behind him] What are you doing working-

Faybelle Thorn: [Grabs Hopper's collar] I'm not working! See, I just snuck in here to snoop around, get some info. You catch my drift???

Hopper Croakington II: But, why???

Faybelle Thorn: Oh, you know, only because my mom is the Dark Fairy. [Levitates bakery objects] The one who wasn't invited to Sleeping Beauty's big birthday bash, and so she cursed the poor sweet baby to sleep for a hundred years!!!!!!!!!!

Hopper Croakington II: [Shuddering]

Faybelle Thorn: I just wanna fulfill my destiny as the baddest fairy of them all! So how 'bout it, handsome? Lend a girl a hand???

Hopper Croakington II: [He scratches his neck] Handsome? ...ah, oh no! [Turns into a frog] I would delight in assisting you in your quest, fair maiden.

Faybelle Thorn: Eeew!!!!! [Flings Hopper away]

Hopper Croakington II: Oh no. Whoa!!!!!

(A rabbit hops over to Ashlynn with an envelope)

Ashlynn Ella: Oh hey there, little fella. An invitation? I wonder who it's from! [Opens envelope] 'Ashlynn Ella and princess Zion of Rosas, you both and a guest are cordially invited to the Blue Moon Forest Fest, tonight!!!!!!'

Apple White: The Forest Fest? *gasps* That's like the most hexclusive party ever! You can't even find it without an invitation!!!!!!!!

Ashlynn Ella: It says we get to invite someone. Do you wanna go???

Apple White: Of course! But, the new multi-hex theater opens tonight, and I promised I'd see a movie with Daring! But it should be easy finding someone, [Stands on chair] I mean, who wouldn't kill to be your plus one to the Blue Moon Forest Fest!!!!!!!!!!!

Students: [All gasp]

Zion: Oh no.......

Faybelle Thorn: Looks like its time to crash the biggest party ever after!!!!!!!!!!

Students: [Students rush to table and they all talk excitedly]

Faybelle Thorn: Two large coffee thing with caramel stuff and some whipped whatever, on the house. [Puts two coffee on table] And wouldn't you know, it's always been my biggest dream to go to a forest fest!!!!!!!!!

Ashlynn Ella: Oh, well-

Son of the Hero of Haarlem: [Pops up from under chair] I was hoping I could go.

Zion: Wait, if you're here, then who's plugging up the-

(Coffee machine explodes)

Students: [All gasp]

Zion: Coffee machine.

Cedar Wood: [Cedar floats in] I wanted a 'pick me up', not a 'knock me over'.

(Hopper floats in using a bowl as boat and a spoon as an oar)

Hopper Croakington II: [Ribbit]