Chapter 31: The end

Archie continues driving up the road, The road is gravely and bumpy, as they are driving up the path, Jesse looks out and sees a face she recognizes.
"Ronnie?" She says softly.
"Who?" Archie asks her. Jesse shakes her head.
"It's just my imagination. It's nothing" She says. Archie squints his eyes a bit but then he simply nods and gets his eyes back on the road.
"Those little bug things look like dead people right? Like with Annalise's dad?" Jesse asks.
"Mhm, yeah why?" Archie says.
"I just...I have a friend, his name is..was Ronnie"  Jesse sighs.
"Was?..." Archie thinks for a moment.
0h..Jesse I'm so sorry, I'm gunna guess you saw Ronnie on the road..." He says. Jesse looks down.
"Yup" She clicks her tongue and wipes her eyes and nose quickly.
"I guess that's when the bullying got really bad...me, bullying people. I mean I used to make the odd comment to Annalise for example but yea. When Ronnie died it got really bad.." she says. Archie nods while his eyes shift between Jesse and the road.
"I can tell you miss him, if you don't mind me asking, why did he..uh.." Archie trails off.
"Die?" Jesse asks.
"He...was sick. No one knew why, it wasn't cancer...or anything like that but he just slowly deteriorated until he passed away...he was happy till the end though" she sniffles.
"You'd never catch a scowl or a frown on that dudes face, I'll tell you that for free. Happiest guy I've even known" she chuckles. Archie chuckles as well.
"Sounds like a good guy" He says. Jesse nods.
"He really was" She sighs and wipes her eyes again.
"Anyway, no time for crying. We have got, to get out of here. It's starting to smell" She chuckles. Archie laughs.
"Yeah..Maryland awaits"

Bernadette and Annalise are playing Rock Paper Scissors in the back.
"You guys are the most boring lesbians in America" Benjamin says. Daisy pouts at Benjamin.
"Why am I being judged by a literal fetus?" Benjamin says.
"Hey! That's mean" Annalise says. Bernadette laughs.
"Fetus..." Bernadette giggles.
"Wow you're very mature Bernadette" Annalise rolls her eyes.
"Hey guys! We just crossed the border!" Benjamin yells. Everybody cheers.
"Ok, we should be at My aunties in about 40 minutes" Bernadette nods. After 40 minutes of driving. They pull up in front of The aunties house. It's a small white cottage with a stone path and flowerbeds on either side. Tending to the flower beds is a Brown haired woman with chubby cheeks, sparkly Grey eyes and a garden hat.
"Oh Bernie! Jesse! My babies!" She chuckles and runs up to the car.
"I heard about everything, terrible, absolutely terrible, my poor babies" She Opens the door as everyone climbs out the car. Bernadette puts her arm over Annalise's shoulders.
"Hey there- oop- you've got friends with you!" Bernadette and Jesses other auntie walks out the house, A woman similar height to Bernadette with red dyed, super curly hair tied up in a bun and a nose ring.
"Right..I see..c'mon, We'll get yous fed" The two aunties lead the group into their house. The house has book shelves upon book shelves and 2 big huskeys sleeping on the kitchen floor. They all get lead into the living room.
"Thanks for taking us all Auntie Diana" Bernadette says to the Brown haired woman.
"Oh that's all right sweetheart! You've all been through quite enough. Come on come on, sit down" She gestures them to sit. Aunt Harlow goes into the kitchen to grab food and drinks. Everybody starts Rambling their own perspectives of the whole story to Auntie Diana as Aunt Clara walks back into the room.

The sun is setting and everyone is safe. Annalise sits back in silence and watches, this is when she realized, everything might just be ok.