Chapter Six- Hyunjin's Little Minx.

"I am not perfect," Felix mumbles, nuzzling his face on the raven's neck to take in his scent

"I am not perfect," Felix mumbles, nuzzling his face on the raven's neck to take in his scent. It was a perfect mixture of sweat and sex after their heated session with a little hint of musk. A spicy aroma that Felix came to realize was Hyunjin's natural scent.

The blonde closes his eyes tightly to try and calm his already too-flustered heart and sighs, "I am so far from being perfect. I have so many flaws, you just haven't seen them yet,"

Hyunjin scoffs but says nothing as Felix cuddles closer, making him hum to his gentle touches. He watches with hooded eyes as Felix gently drags the tip of his fingers over his chest and down to his abs, circling each one of the squares and then jumping to the one beside it, drawing a line of cold shivers over the raven's skin.

The raven does the same thing to Felix's back, making him shiver beautifully under the gentle touch of his hands. His face was etched with nothing more than pure delight after their time together.

Hyunjin couldn't help but feel oddly too drawn to him. It was as if Felix was a magnet, and he was pulling on him— pull too strong that he could not shake off. With that the raven unknowingly leaned in closer to Felix's head and couldn't resist inhaling his sweet scent. His eyes grew wide when he realized what he had just done, but thankfully Felix remained oblivious to his unintentional action. 

Leaning even closer to wash away the panic setting deep in his chest he whispered into the shell of Felix's ear, "Did I hurt you?" Concerned that he may have caused him discomfort, he moved his hand to gently brush the strands of blonde hair away from Felix's face so he could see those beautiful eyes. "Are you in pain, huh, little minx?" he asked softly, hoping it wasn't the case. 

Felix shakes his head from side to side, "Mmm, not really," he whispers, "And if I am hurt, I don't know anything about it yet. I guess my adrenaline is keeping it hidden from me. Do you think I am going to crash later?"

The raven hummed thoughtfully, "I am not sure, minx. I really hope not," he paused momentarily, his gaze fixed on the two glassy orbs looking up at him. Felix hums as he lies on top of him, his eyes fluttering close slowly, while his body stays still. 

Hyunjin smiled at how adorable he looked, his fingers still tracing gentle patterns on the blonde's exposed skin.

"Do you want to take a shower with me?" the raven finally spoke, breaking the silence that had settled between them.

"Sure," Felix replied, his eyes still closed as he rolled to lay on his back and away from Hyunjin, "Unless you want to go first. I can take a shower after you are done."

"No," the raven shook his head, "I want to clean you. I was the one who made you dirty."

Felix scoffed, his eyes finally opening as he turned to face the raven, "I am not dirty," he protested, but the raven simply cocked his head to the side, his eyes glinting mischievously.