Chapter Thirty-Five- I Have Been Back!

.

.

.

After spending what felt like an eternity getting ready, Felix came to the point where he finally felt confident enough to go to class. Just as the blonde was slipping on his shoes by the entrance to their apartment, Felix happened to glance at the time on the microwave.

He couldn't help but let out a loud gasp when he saw the time the clock showed...

He was running late—so, so, so fucking late.

His worry was accompanied by a burst of panic, and in the midst of his anguish, he yelled out for Hyunjin. Quite loudly...

It was more like he screamed the name of the raven from the top of his lungs as if he were about to be murdered or anything so dramatic that it may indicate his life was in danger.

"Holy crap! Hyunjin!" His voice reverberated from wall to wall from where he stood still in the kitchen, where he was fighting the temptation to rush and drag the raven by the hair until they got to the car, merely because he had his shoes on and stepping on the pristine white floors with them on was a no-no.

As far as anybody in the world was concerned, Hyunjin was the only person who would go out to hunt for an apartment that was completely covered in carpet, except for the kitchen and bathrooms.

Who, in their right mind, would go out and look for a home to live in and then settle for the one that is less convenient, like, "Oooh, that carpet is so pretty! I want it." when the Korean summer is so hot and humid.

Honestly... The summer in Korea is not just unbearably hot. It feels like you're sitting right between Satan's balls... and to make it even worse, the weather is also WET. Where they live gets flooded when monsoon season hits the area like a living nightmare, which completely counteracts the carpeting. Hyunjin is just asking to get mold all over the apartment, and what was there for the blonde to do about it?

There is nothing... Due to the fact that the raven bought the apartment and put it under Felix's name without his knowledge... The excuse Hyunjin gave him was so lame too...

"It is for you, Minx. For us to live together!"

When he acts so cute, he melts Felix into a puddle of goo. Felix's heart flutters like a fucking butterfly trying to take off, and he fucking loves the raven but still finds the apartment to be the dumbest move he has ever made...

White carpets?

Really, Hwang?

.

.

.

In the other room, Hyunjin paced restlessly within the walk-in closet, the sound of his footsteps reverberating against the walls.