Chapter Thirty-Three- Between Tears and Heartbreak.

A/N 

Happy Early Taos Tuesday!!! Because I work all day tomorrow!

Longer chapter to get things moving. I feel like I am stuck with this book... 

Have FUN!

There might be grammar mistakes... just overlook it I am sleepy! <3 

Hyunjin quickly scanned the bustling waiting area, his sharp eyes searching for any sign of his little minx.

As he weaved his way back to their gate, the one thing the raven noticed right away— which calmed his racing heart —was the fact that Felix's unmistakable luggage was still sitting, undisturbed in its original spot. And there, behind the counter, was the attendant for their flight.

With the intention of capturing the attention of the man, the raven called out, "Francesco!"

Francesco smiled and lifted his gaze from the computer that was in front of him. "Do you need any assistance, sir?"

"Do you remember that blonde who came with me?" Francesco gave a slight nod. "Oh good... Have you seen him anywhere? Is it possible that you have any idea where he went?"

Francesco nodded in agreement and stepped closer to Hyunjin, speaking in a low, urgent whisper. "Um, I'm a bit confused... didn't you... uh?" He seemed flustered, taking a sharp breath as he nervously glanced around. "I..." he paused to gulp, his Adam's apple bobbing slightly before he lowered his head, and added, "He came up to me and said that you wanted him to wait on the plane, so I let him board early." He then continued, "Didn't you?"

Hyunjin responded with a thoughtful hum, asking, "And? Where is he?"

Francesco heaved a sigh and said, "Oh, right... Um— Well, after I said that it was okay for him to wait on the aircraft, he thanked me and dashed down the boarding bridge in a hurry. Was I not supposed to let him in yet?" He asked with an embarrassed grin while rubbing his hands together for a moment. "I apologize if I somehow overstepped my boundary, but... He is in there, and I haven't seen him walk out... I have been here the whole time."

"You are fine, Francesco," the raven said with a light-hearted chuckle, giving him a small nod and a gentle tap on the back. "Thank you for allowing him to board the plane. Is it also possible for me to board? Are we ready to take off?"

"I think they're just finishing up the final inspection on the fuel pump, so the answer to both is yes. You can board, and the pilot should be ready to take off in about thirty minutes."

Hyunjin nodded in acknowledgment and made his way toward the boarding bridge leading to his private jet, opening the door quietly and stepping inside.

As soon as he entered the aircraft, his heart skipped a few beats, as the only sound he could hear echoing from the walls were the gentle sniffles of his little minx.