Chapter Thirty-Four- Never Stop Needing Me!

I have nothing to say other than thank you for reading my books! I have been learning to write with you guys and just seeing your comments and how much some of you love this story makes me feel like I have somehow achieved something huge in my life. 

Thank you for giving me a couple of minutes of your day.

Thank you for interacting with me even when I don't reply to all of your comments.

Thank you for just following me and voting. 

Each one of you make me happier every day!

HAVE FUN!!! I don't even know what I wrote here... lol but if you find something (grammar or stuff that don't make sense) LMK!

𝙰 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

.

.

.

Hyunjin had worked his charms on Felix, convincing him that he had everything he needed in the apartment, despite the reality being quite the opposite.

In truth, Felix had nothing of his own in the apartment and ended up wearing Hyunjin's clothes, even though they were either too big or too long for him.

They passed the time by indulging in movie marathons, whipping up batches of either brownies or delicate macarons, eating takeout food that was delivered to their place, and sharing lighthearted moments.

The moment when the raven came back from the kitchen carrying a bottle of water for Felix, he couldn't help but be enthralled by the sight of the stunning blonde. Overwhelmed by the urge to preserve that moment, he hollered...

"Stay there... Do not move!"

Hyunjin let out a squeal as he hurried down the hallway to his art studio, skipping a couple of times and stumbling another time... There was nothing else he desired more than to capture the way Felix appeared more permanently than in his thoughts.

He had to paint him...

This only earned a fit of giggles from Felix when he returned to the room holding a bottle of paint in his mouth, while his hands were full of paintbrushes and a sheet of canvas.

Despite the limited supplies he could carry in one trip, the raven skillfully captured a lounging Felix on canvas.

"It's your turn now..."

"My turn to do what?"

"Paint with me... Come here... Help me,"

Despite Hyunjin's attempts to introduce Felix to painting, he just couldn't quite match the raven's skill. The blonde just wasn't as good and all he was able to do was a stick figure that looked a little dizzy with how hard his hand was shaking.