Chapter Twenty- Too Soon!

❤️

Hyunjin's POV

Hyunjin's POV

After Wonyoung disappeared from my sight, I went upstairs and packed everything I could into two suitcases. She didn't even bother to wait for me to leave before locking herself in the bedroom... which I didn't mind. Like at all!

Her butler helped me to load my luggage into the car, and I made the point for him to know that the next day, someone would come to pick up all my paintings and the rest of my stuff.

When I arrived at the new apartment, I sighed and then took a deep breath, the air filling my nostrils with the scent of freshly painted walls. The apartment was more luxurious than the other one, but it still didn't feel like home to me.

It was too empty.

The echoes of my steps were too loud, and I felt lonely.

That was until I heard it... the pitter-patter of his steps.

"Kkami! Baby, papa is home!"

My little puppy had been staying with my parents ever since I moved in with her because she was "allergic to dogs," which was bullshit. She just didn't want my dog to move into the house with me.

He whined and wagged his tail like a little daredevil while I tried to catch him. No matter how fast I trailed behind him, I could never catch up to Kkami when he was in his happy doggo zoomies. Running in circles like a madman made me dizzy, and I let myself fall to the floor with a loud thud, feigning being dead.

It was the only trick I had up my sleeves that would make Kkami stop running away from me. I waited for less than ten seconds, and soon after, I heard how he began whimpering, dashing his way to where I lay.

When I felt his tongue making contact with my cheek, I jolted into a sitting position and grabbed him.

"Aw... Kkami, baby." I cooed while he lapped my face with wet kisses, "Was my baby worried that something happened to Papa?" I asked, and he whimpered. "Papa is okay, baby. Do you want a snack?"

He then began whimpering louder adding some little pants to the mix, "Is that a Yes?"

His wiggles became rougher with desperation. He wanted me to let go of him, so I teased him a little more, "You want a snacky, baby?" while I showered him with kisses on his head.

"Are you so happy to finally be with papa?" smooch... "You are so fucking cute! I missed you,"

After giving Kkami his snacks, I rolled my suitcases to the room, where he followed behind me. As soon as I opened the door to what was supposed to be my room, I sighed. There was a lone mattress haphazardly thrown on the floor. That was all I could get someone to move into the apartment on such short notice.