Chapter Eighteen- You Can Crash on My Couch.

Hyunjin's POV

I had just finished cleaning the mess I had made of Felix. I helped him get dressed, and as I turned around to rinse the washcloth, he suddenly dashed out of the bathroom, disappearing from my sight.

Despite finding it odd, I assumed he simply wanted to avoid raising suspicion by leaving the room first, so I casually dismissed the situation.

However, when I finally managed to get dressed and left my bedroom, I was taken aback to find that they were all gone.

He had left without saying goodbye.

My little minx had left before I could even give him the phone I had bought for him. You might wonder why I bought him a phone. Well, I just wanted to get his phone number, and the way he acted when he was with Changbin suggested that he wouldn't give me his number.

.

..

.

As soon as I crossed the threshold into the hallway, a strange sensation prickled at the back of my neck. The chatter of the guys was gone, only to be replaced by an eerie silence.

A silence that created a stillness that made me pause. So, I came to the realization that everyone had left.

With a heavy sigh, I allowed my gaze to fall to the floor and walked to the living room to turn the music off. However, as soon as I stepped into the room, I was surprised to find Seungmin and Jisung lounging on the couch, engrossed in their smartphones.

"Where are the guys?" I asked as I scanned the room, looking for Felix, Jeongin, and Minho.

"Felix came up here and grabbed both Jeongin and Minho before he dragged them to the elevator," Jisung started to say, only to be interrupted by Seungmin...

"For fucks sake... Don't beat around the bush, Jisung," he sighed and then looked at me, " Do you want to know why he left? Well, you fucked him and he freaked out... now they are gone. Is that simple,"

His words felt like a knife plunging straight into my heart. I tried so hard to mask the hurt with a dry chuckle before I rolled my eyes, scoffed, and asked, "Minho also left?" but my heart was hurting like a motherfucker. I was confused and frustrated but what else could I do? Nothing. Felix is a free man, and he can do whatever he wants, right?

"They all left, Hyunjin," Jisung whispered, with a gentle pout, "Are you okay?

I ignored his question with a swat of my hand and then said, "But Minho knew that he was supposed to come with us to the company."

Seungmin shrugged his shoulders and added, "I don't know what to tell you, Hyunjin. They just left. There was no reason given," as he stood from the couch and approached me, putting his hand out.