Chapter Twenty-One- Seoul University.

A/N 

LATE TAOS FRIDAY UPDATE
 (Because I was freaking out because of the comeback) 

Happy ATE day! 

This chapter is still angsty...
I don't know how it came up like that and please forgive me for it. 
I just write, write, and write then go back to edit as much as I can! 

This is the last Hyunjin's POV chapter as of right now...
From now on— just so the story can move along— it is going to be 3rd person POV.

TRIGGER WARNING! *Mention of blood*(Not because of self-harm). 

HAVE FUN!

Hyunjin's POV

I couldn't muster the courage to send a response to Minho's most recent text message. Even though it was ready, I just needed to hit send...

Hyunjin: Please, Hyung. Don't let him go on that date. Please cancel all his appointments for me. He is mine, Lee. I don't want anyone else to touch him. Please, I beg of you! Please!

I felt too alone in the apartment, so I grabbed Kkami, packed a zip lock baggie filled with his kibbles and left to occupy my mind in the office... At least there I had something to keep me busy. There was a lot I needed to do before leaving for Paris.

I am not sure how I even managed to drive there because I can't remember at all... Once I was in the office, I closed the door and placed Kkami on the floor.

Sitting behind my desk I turned on my laptop only to be met by Felix's face on the Fantasy Mates website again... My vision got weird after that... It was like being in a dark tunnel where I could only see Kkami at the end, running around with his favorite squeaky toy.

I couldn't even move from my chair after that, so I spent the entire night in my office. It felt like a meat freezer, and I was the lone piece of cold cut dangling from a hook. It was too cold for my liking, but I couldn't muster the strength to stand up, grab the dog, and leave.

Sometime in the night I ended up falling asleep on the chair, with the phone clutched in my hand and the laptop lighting the room.

.

.

.

~Day three of not seeing Felix~

I cleared my throat, loudly, trying to get his attention— somehow, I had Felix,blindfolded and tied to the bed in my red room— He gasped and slowly turned his head to follow the sound I made.