Chapter Thirty-Two- Refusing Acceptance

A/N

Happy Early TAOS TUESDAY... 

WHY? 

Because I want to work on The Mysterious Man! 

I am going to slowly put this here and run like a bitch...

WC 2.9k

Chapter was split in half, so I have something to work on next week... 

Umm... Bye! 

.

.

.

Felix was not pleased when Hyunjin forced him to stay, as all he wanted was to get the hell out of that awkward situation. He didn't like Wonyoung like at all— not only because she was his sugar's fiancee but because she was a bitch to him without even knowing who he was.

Hyunjin took the phone out of his pocket, answered the call, and then put it on speaker so that the blonde could hear what she had to say. And Felix had no other choice but to watch as Hyunjin did this— due to the one hell of a grip the raven had on his arm.

Letting out a long sigh, the raven started the conversation with a short and emotionless.

"What is it that you want?" He did not even bother to ask how she was doing or even say hi to her. He got straight to the point and asked her what she wanted.

Wonyoung's voice echoed from the other end of the phone. "Where are you?"

"France,"

"You are still there?" She scoffed, and in a mocking tone, she asked, "Is the blonde still with you?"

"Not like you should even care... But, yes. He is with me, and we are busy." Hyunjin sighed again, "What do you want, Wonyoung?"

"Am I interrupting something? Perhaps your honeymoon?" She snarled, "I mean... That is what it looks like. I saw all the pictures the paparazzi has taken of you both. They caught you red handed having a romantic picnic and even at the museum."

"You are just making things up," Hyunjin chuckled. He was almost sure that no one had seen them out and about.

"Oh... sure. Just know that you will have one hell of a meeting with my father when you step a foot in Korea."

"I will deal with that when the time comes— I guess. But for now... Can you tell me what is it really the reason of this call, Wonyoung? I'm in no mood to play your little cat -and- mouse games."

"I want to see you, Hyunjin. Can you come home? It has been a while since we have spent time together."

Hyunjin looked at Felix, who had lowered his gaze to the carpet before he said, "I am not going back to Korea yet."