Chapter 58- List

Alastors POV:

As I was listening to the radio, which was much boring without my lively presence, I heard a soft knocking at the front door.

Shit, please don't be the police...you are so shortsighted y/n...

I took out a sharpened knife from the draw and cautiously opened the door, tightening my grip on my weapon. I looked down and...

"Oh hello Mimzy!" I greeted my friend and un-tensed my body.

"Everything okay?" She asked, her eyes darted to the knife and back up to me.

"Yes my dear, just thought you were someone else..." I sighed and held the door open for her as she entered.

"Anyways, what do I owe the pleasure to see my lovely friend." I smiled softly.

We have been close friends since we were small, we had a bit of a falling out when she saw me stab someone but we have moved on from that now. She helped me through some tough times, she will always hold a special place in my heart.

"Oh always such a charmer you" She giggled. "Y/n came to see me, said you needed my help"

I hummed in annoyance, remembering what y/n did.

"Something happened, tell me." She spoke and sat down on the couch, I tended to the fire since my house was quite cold and I had a guest.

"It's fine. I just had a disagreement with y/n and it lead to an argument" I replied, looking into the mesmerizing flames.

"Oh I see...well it's so nice to see you're still Alive! It really broke my heart reading about you in the paper." Mimzy mumbled.

"Yes, sorry about that haha...Anyways, how have you been dear?" I asked and glanced over at her with a genuine smile.

"The money flow is slow at the moment, I miss dancing and drinking with you, the speakeasy has lost its spark in your disappearance." She spoke in a somber tone.

"It's such a shame that, my face and voice is too noticeable, I miss it too." I tilted my head and slightly smiled.

"One evening you gotta come over, I'll close it for the night! Maybe bring y/n with you." Mimzy winked and I grinned in agreement.

To be honest that's not a bad idea...I can make it a date for y/n...

"So, y/n asked me if I could go out and buy some things for you...and give me the cash for my wonderful service." She hummed.

She's always been weird about money, I don't care since I have the funds but it always bothered me.

"You are correct, I'll make a list of stuff we require and give you plenty of money to buy it for me." I replied and searched through some drawers for my papers and pens.

~small time skip~

I wrote down the basic groceries and some glue to fix my mother's pot.

"Excuse me for a moment Mimzy." I went upstairs and knocked on my bedroom door.

"Come in." y/n called out, although this time her tone was more relaxed.

"Mimzy is here, is there anything you need?" I asked and she reached her arm out, signaling me to pass her the sheet of paper. She looked distressed and held her stomach, She turned her back around and rapidly began to write.

"Don't ask." She mumbled and gave me back the list.

Why is she acting embarrassed?

My eyes widened as I looked down at what she wrote, she needed some sanitary products.

I thought she couldn't have children?... I'll ask her more about it later. I'm not totally sure on how it works...hmm

I left her and returned to Mimzy, she was tapping her foot waiting for me.

"Mimzy I need to ask you something..." I spoke in an intrigued tone.

"Go on..." She looked up at me.

"So, y/n told me she can't bear children but she wrote down that she was in need of sanitary supplies, I'm not sure if that's normal or not...to my knowledge she's never needed them for months now, unless she was hiding it from me..." I spoke and Mimzy glanced up at me stunned at what I just said.

"Well I don't know much about infertility, it's best to ask y/n about this. If she complains that her lower body feels tight and in pain, a nice warm compress will help out." She explained and put the list in her pocket.

"Thank you Mimzy." I replied, worried about y/n.

"No problem dear, now I must be off! I'll return soon with what you jotted down." She exclaimed and we hugged goodbye.

Time to chat with y/n...

————————————————————
A/N

————————————————————A/N