Chapter 18

"We all know that our Estate was already running for almost 2 decades." Thank God she researched about Jane's mom business when she were new to this world. "And as you supporting us for those years, I am here standing in front of you asking you again to support the new Future of this Estate 'the Scott's Real Estate' here in Manhattan." She smiles like the sweetest smile Jane can do and it once again caught the attention of all the audiences including Kayden.

"You shouldn't smile like that in front of other people." Kayden thought as he glare at the crowds. The crowds applause as Jane were talking at the stage.

"Mr. Hayes!" Called Madame Claire.

"Mrs. Scott." Replied Kayden he then turned at Madame Claire who's smiling while walking toward him.

"Mr. Pattinson said you can't come. I'm glad you came despite being busy" she then sat down beside Kayden.

"I thought I should make time even for a while." He stared back at Andy speaking in stage.

"My Jane looks gorgeous right?" She smiled. She also stared at Jane and said. "You know what, she's a girl who's not really confident in herself. She's just always in her room shutting herself from everything."

"Well that's not the Jane that I know." Kayden replied.

"Yes I think so, well, I'm just startled one day she woke up saying she's not Jane. Doing things she's not usually doing.. But then, maybe I guess she just woke up from another reality, and I'm liking the way she is now. Maybe she thought that there are people who will love her for all she is...I'm just sad that she has to experience those days Because of my divorce with her dad" said Madame Claire as she drinks champagne and staring at her daughter on stage.

"Anyway, please enjoy the rest of the night Mr. Hayes." She smiled while standing up and she added "I'll just greet the other guest so I'll take my leave." She then left bringing the glass of champagne with her.

"What did she say?" He uttered to himself. He then remembered what Andy told him the day that they have an argument.

"I am not from this world!"
"One day I just woke up, and I'm already here. My real name is Andy Lopez, I-I came from the real world, this were just a Novel--"
"I'm telling the truth!"

Those words are echoing in his mind the moment Mrs. Scott told him that Jane just suddenly change.

He looks from where Andy is and couldn't stop himself from standing up. Just then, he didn't noticed himself walking toward Andy.

"Kayden? I thought he's not going?" Said Carl when he saw Kayden walking toward the stage.

He doesn't care about the crowds looking at him, he didn't even care that Andy were speaking. He then took Andy's hand that caused Andy to get startled.

"M-Mr. Hayes?" Said Andy looking at him with confusion.

"We need to talk." He said just staring at her.

"Hey what are you doing? Can't you see were on the middle of an endorsement?" Said Dwayne as he taking off Kayden's hand to Andy but Kayden won't let go.

"Just stay out of this Mr. Jackson." Said Kayden as he glare at Dwayne with his cold eyes.

"I-it's okay Dwayne." Andy said to Dwayne and then turned to Kayden to say "Let me just finish this. I'll go with you." Said Andy, her eyes were full of unknown emotions.

She doesn't know what to feel. Does she feel happy because she saw Kayden once again? Or does she feel sad because she need to stop everything. She really don't know anymore.