9

Ghost

"Now. I'm going to ask you again. Tell me everything you know." I say angrily. The soldier, who is named Amir, sits at the end of the table. I stood at the end of it with my arms crossed waiting for him to finally reveal his secrets.

"I can't. He will kill me!" Amir says.

I roll my eyes. "You will die any other way. Although, I won't, unless you talk."  My tone gets stricter.

I glare into his eyes. He has fear. So much fear. Clearly, he wasn't much of a soldier, just a computer guy working for Khaled Al-Asad. I slam my hand on the table, making him jump.

"I said tell me now! Tell me right now or else I will blow your brains out, I swear to-"

"The base is located 468 miles north of Mistfall." He cuts me off. He leans back and looks down at his hands.

I stand up straight, keeping my arms crossed. "Why there? And why such specific mileage?" I say a little more calmly.

"The city is always busy. they never have time to go outside and look around. having a more specific mileage away from the city is a lesser chance of us being found."

I slowly nod. "Now how are you getting in?"

He stays silent. I lean forward, resting my hands on the back of the chair. I say coldly. "Amir. How are you getting in."

He looks up. "We are brought in by some of our people."

I narrow my eyes. "What do you mean?"

"Our people sneak in and are able to disguise themselves. We communicate with them about getting into the country. Once they freed Al-Asan, him and our people worked together to smuggle us and weaponry in." He says and looks down again. the fear still roamed his eyes.

I take a deep breath. "Good. Now. I have a question. And it's very important you answer. Or else."

"Or else what?" He says nervously. I make a motion with my hands, acting as if a gun was to his head.

"Now tell me. Where are the kids?" I ask. He looks up slowly. He knew that he was a dead man if Al-Asan found out he told me.

We look at each other in silence. I get more and more angry. I needed answers now.

"Tell me right now! What are you bloody bastards doing with those kids?!" I yell.

"I'm not telling you!" He yells back.

"You are doing disgusting things to them, aren't you?! You all deserve to go to hell for your actions!"

We go back and forth arguing. Eventually, Soap walks in the small room we were in. I turn around.

"What do you want MacTavish? Shouldn't you be back there keeping track of all this?" I say angrily.

"Ghost. We might have a way to get our answers." He says.

"How?" I say annoyed.