33

Caroline

I sigh as I walk through the door of my apartment. I see Simon on the couch. He took care of the place well. I throw all my stuff down. Simon smiles

"How did everything go, love?" He asks getting up. 

"It was fine. My dad will be okay. He will need some time to recover and get back on his feet, but they said that he will be good." I smile. 

He walks over and hugs me. His hands rub up and down my back and my arms go around him. My head rests on his chest. I was exhausted.

"What about the rest of your family? Did things go over well?"

I sigh. "Well, Ryan and Bailey still don't forgive me. Typical. But the rest of them forgive me." I look up into his eyes. "I think I'm good on seeing them for a while." I chuckle.

He chuckles. "I get it. I'm gad you went though." 

My head goes back onto his chest. "I guess I am too. Maybe next time you could come with."

"You think so?"

"Yeah. They would be happy to meet you."

He looks down at me and narrows his eyes. "You told them about me?"

I nod. "It took a little while of reassuring and persuading, but I think they are alright with you." I chuckle.

"They're alright with me?' He chuckles. "At least they aren't against me."

We break our hug and I rub my eyes a little. "It's been a long week."

He tilts my chin up to look at him. "You're not tired yet, are you?" He smirks. "I missed you too much for you to already be tired."

I playfully roll my eyes. "Oh, you missed me, did you?"

"Everyday. Every second." His eyes trail down my body.

I step closer to him. My hands softly go up his arm. "How badly did you miss me? I was only gone a week."

His voice gets deeper. "A week is always too long from you. I craved you every day. I couldn't focus on my work. I needed you. So. Bad."

My hand makes it to his face, and I trail my thumb over his lips. I say softly and seductively. "Youve needed me? Quite the desperate one."

His eyes were piercing mine. "Thats right. I've needed you. I've needed to feel you, to touch you, to taste you. You were the only thing on my mind."

He takes my hand, pushing me to the wall and pinning both my hands above me. I catch the breath in my throat. His hand goes up to my neck and smirks. "Don't tell me you didn't miss me either."

Our faces were as close as they could be. I breathed heavily. "I did."

"How much?" He whispers.

"More than life itself."

He grabs the nape of my neck and kisses me. His body pressed against mine while my hands were still pinned. He takes his hand and slides it down my body towards my hips, moving them against him. He groans against my lips.