24

Ghost

I had just finished training with one of the last rookies. He needed training on his own because he was falling behind. Luckily, I brought him back to speed and I think he will do well now. I watch him walk out.

I go over to the punching bag and train on my own now. I heard the door open and close, thinking that it was the soldier that I just trained with. I turn around to see Penny. I roll my eyes.

"What do you want?" I ask coldly.

She crosses her arms and slowly walks to me. "Am I not allowed to visit you?"

I watch a smirk grow on her lips.

"I don't know what you are up to but it's not going to work Penny." I say looking away from her. "You should be with the other rookies right now. I'm busy."

She scoffs. "Busy with what? Punching that dumb bag?" She gets a few feet closer. "I wouldn't mind watching to be honest."

My deep voice gets louder, and I step back from her a little. "Penny, I mean it. Go off and bother someone else."

She looks at me annoyed. "Why should I? I wanna be around you." Her hand brushes over my arm but I pull it off of me.

"There's better things you can do. Plus, I'm interested in someone else." I say. She was taken back a little 

"Oh, and who might that be?" She exclaims and crosses her arms.

I sigh. "You don't know her and don't need to know her.

I try to walk away from her, but she gets in front of me. I groan. "Penny, get out."

"No. I'm allowed to be here just like you are."

"What are you trying to do? Why won't you just not bother me?" I say coldly.

"Simon." My eyes widen as she says my name. I've never told her or the other rookies my real name.

"Ghost. Its ghost." I say growing angry with her.

She smirks. "But I like that name. Does what's her name like it too?"

I growl. "You don't call me that."

"Oh, only she does huh?" 

"Penny. I want you to leave right now."

She gets closer. "But I want to be around you Simon. I like when you talk to me and the way you train with the soldiers. It's a shame that I have to train with that mohawk guy. I bet he's nothing like you."

I raise my eyebrows. "What are you on about?"

She shrugs. "I'm just saying. I bet that you are a lot better looking under that mask. And maybe those clothes..." She smirks.

"Penny sto-" I say but she cuts me off by placing her finger over my mask covered mouth to make me be quiet.

"Just think about It Simon. I bet I'm a whole lot prettier than whatever woman you have." She says.

I stay silent and just glare down at her.

"I can do a lot more than she or any woman can. I'm different. I'm gorgeous, sexy, and can do things any man would die for."

She gets even closer and puts her hand on my arm. I glace down at her hand then back into her eyes. They pierced into mine, full of desire.

Her voice gets softer. "You don't understand. I'm every man's dream." Her hand glides over my tattooed arm. "I could do so many things to you if we were alone. I can push you onto the bed and ride you until you whimper uncontrollably. I can take you so far down my throat that you'll cum almost instantly. I'll leave marks all over your body claiming you to be mine..."

I step back from her and glare into her eyes. I shake what she just said off of me, bring me back to reality. "Thats enough Penny." I say angrily. "I could have you removed from this base, and no one can ever see you again. In fact, I could tell them right now and send you out tonight."

She crosses her arms. "Go ahead, then I can tell everyone things about you that I know and find a way to remove you from her." I froze and glared at her. "You don't know what I am really capable of Ghost." 

We glare into each other's eyes for a few seconds, not saying a word. She smirks.

"I knew it. You don't want to get me in trouble do you now?" She says. I look away from her. "Tell them Ghost, tell them everything. Trust me, you don't want to mess with me. I could have you removed almost instantly."

Penny walks closer to me and says softly. "Your choice Lieutenant."

She smirks and walks towards the door. She turns to look at me one more time before waking out the door. I watch as she walks out. I put my hands on my hips and sigh. I felt flustered.

She is something else. The way that she spoke to me was tense. I didn't know what to say or do. I decide that I'll stay silent to see what happens. If things go different, then I'll definitely tell Captain and General. I return to the punching bag and try to get rid of Penny from my mind.

-----

Sorry for the short chapter but it was needed in the story. Thank you so much for reading this! I still can't tell if I like this or not lmao. I'm kind of cringing at my own writing because sometimes I think its dumb baha. I appreciate you reading tho!