☆COPYRIGHT☆

C.O.P.Y.R.I.G.H.T

©2024 _Sri_Writes_
All rights reserved. 'Unravelled Love' is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced in whole or in part, stored in any retrieval system , distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopies, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior written permission of the author and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.
Strict action will be taken.

D.I.S.C.L.A.I.M.E.R

This work is the product of author's imagination. The quotes written in each chapter belong solely to the author. Any resemblance to the actual person, business, companies, agency or events are entirely coincidental or imagination.

N.O.T.E

Sana Arora, the granddaughter of a well-known businessman, harbours dark secrets from her past. As a child, she endured sexual abuse at the hands of her maternal uncle, a heinous man.

When her grandfather fell ill, he proposed a marriage between Sana and Adhrit Ray Singhania, whom she had a childhood crush on.

Adhrit Ray Singhania, a prodigy at her school, was five years older than her and harboured animosity towards his stepbrother, whom his father favoured.

When Sana and Adhrit's paths crossed, their bond grew into trust, and possibly love. However, as more incidents unravel during their journey, Sana faces the challenge of revealing her past to Adhrit. Will she receive the justice she deserves? Is Adhrit justified in his disdain for his own family? Will he find his redemption?

To find out read the novel 'Unraveled Love'

W.A.R.N.I.N.G.

This book contains conversation on Sexual Abuse on children. If you feel uneasy than it's my humble request to you'll, please skip if you see any scene that you may find triggering.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

After pouring my insecurities out to you'll. I am really grateful that you'll have given my book a chance 🙏.
Stay happy and keep smiling 😃.
Bye, bye!