2. What's left for us?

A couple months later:

outfits:

"Daddy please dont!"

Daisy's fearful voice calls out to their father, watching as he pushes against the door. There were atleast three of the dead ones pushing into the bar, and Sean was desperately trying to keep them out.

"It's gonna be okay girls..Im just gonna let them in, and kill them really quick okay?"

Daisy sobs, her sister holding her petite body.

"It's okay Dais..Just dont watch."

Danielle's hand twists around her sister, covering her eyes. Her father lets go of the door, and 5 rotters tumbled into the room.

"Daddy!"

Danielle's green eyes are coated with tears as she watches her father. He had killed a couple in the past, but only one at a time. He buries his knife into the brain of one, immediately pulling it back out. The body of what used to be a young woman falls to the ground with a thud. Danielle pushes her sister into a booth, picking up the machete off the sticky table in front of her. She rushes over to Sean right as he kills another, and she stands by his side. He turns to her, and attempts to push her away. But while his attention was lost, one of the dead grasped onto his shoulders, sinking it's teeth into the thick muscle of his back. He screams out in pain, falling to his knees. The rotter's now at eye level with Danielle, leaning over her father's shoulder. Before thinking she crashes her machete into it's skull, and it falls limp. Her father groans, standing to his feet.