6. Isolation.

outfits:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ɴᴇʟʟɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is total bullshit!"

I say, throwing my hands up in the air. I was grumpy and annoyed. I had just packed a bag of stuff for me and Daisy, and I was standing outside of Carl's cell where he was packing. Rick was standing beside me.

"It's for your guys' own good."

Rick says. What a load of crap. We had both already been exposed to it, what if we gave it to the other kids?

"We're fine. I dont wanna be locked away with a bunch of kids."

Carl mumbles. I can tell he's annoyed too.

"I need you both in there, keepin' an eye on things, Judith, on everybody else. Makin' sure they're safe."

Carl stands up, and I look up at his lanky frame. He's gotten more and more handsome over time, and my 13 year old self is glad to say so. He grabs his gun, and i check to make sure my sword is still on my back, it is.

"If anybody gets sick one of you let me know."

Rick leans against the wall.

"What if they've already turned when we find 'em?"

Carl says. His tone is sassy, sarcastic. I love it when he talks like that. It makes me laugh because he acts more like a teenage girl than I do.

"You dont fire unless you absolutely need to."

Rick says. I turn away slightly, still listening to their conversation.

"You know I might need to, right?"

Carl whispers, barely loud enough for me to hear. Rick nods once, and Carl walks past him. I holler for Daisy who had been playing across the room, and she runs towards me, taking my hand. We walk beside Carl, and I smile up at him.