10. In bloom.

"Dais?"

Nellie's jaw falls to the floor, quickly growing into an adorable grin. She runs up the road, Carl and Rick beside her. The past few days had been a roller coaster of emotions for everyone. Terminus, Carol, reunions. It was nice to see their people. Tyreese stood, holding Judith, and Daisy stood beside him.

"Nellie!"

Daisy practically screeches, jumping into the safety of her sister's arms. It knocks Nellie backwards, and they fall to the ground together. They both giggle as tears spill out of the sibling's eyes. Rick and Carl love on Judith, spilling their own tears. Everyone was okay.

"How did you get out?"

Nellie and Daish stand up, Nellie's hands cupping little Daisy's cheeks.

"Tyreese! He found me, and Mika, and Lizzie, and Judith. He saved us, but Lizzie...Lizzie killed Mika, and she gonna kill me but Mrs Carol saved me."

Daisy speaks, tears falling down her freckled cheeks. Nellie's eyes widen at the horrors Daisy faced, and she pulls her into another tight embrace.

"It's okay Dais..Im right here, I've got you."

Nellie comforts her baby sister, extremely grateful that she was safe. She lets go of Daisy, turning to Carol.

"Thank you, so much. You too."

She looks between Carol and Tyreese, and they both nod at her.

----------------------------------------------------------

A church, a creepy church at that. Nellie stood beside Carl, both their pistols point at the door. The disgusting Terminus guy was talking, but all Nellie could think about was Judith and Daisy. They were behind Carl and Nellie, vulnerable. Pop. Gunshot. There's Rick. Nellie's shoulders relaxed a bit, and she looked over at Carl. He was already looking at her.

(sorry this chapter was short, i reallyyyyy wanna get to the alexandria era)