Unicorn Horns And TuTu's

~ Emily's POV

Michael barged into my room. "I'm gonna be downstairs for a while. The guys and I are going to be hanging out. Don't come down if you don't want to be infected by our cooties."

"Ok," I trailed.

"See you later," Michael said, leaving.

"At least close the door when you get out," I said getting up.

That was my roommate, Michael Clifford.

The two of us lived in a small house that was fit enough for the two of us. His mom helped pay for it, but we also had to chip in. We both got jobs that we later quit. I quit because school was getting in the way and Michael quit since he just didn't want to do it anymore. 

My mom and dad left me when I was four. I don't really remember them but Karen was kind enough to take me as her own. Which is how I met Michael. He was my best friend and I don't know what I would've done without him. 

I sighed and put the other earbud in. There was a loud crash and I nearly jumped out of my seat. "Damnit," I mumbled running downstairs. One minute. One minute has passed and something is already broken.

I looked at the chair that was snapped in half and locked eyes with Michael, "Oops," he said all innocently. The three boys started to snicker.

"How did you even break the fucking chair" I questioned, raising an eyebrow. Not only that put he also broke a glass cup.

"Stop being so angry, Em" Calum cooed.

I snapped my attention over to Calum, "Was I asking you?" 

"I don't think you two should be in the same room together" Luke commented. Tugging on my arm and pulling me back.

"Michael, you need to clean this up" I told him.

"Isn't that what you're here for" Calum said nonchalantly. I grabbed the nearest thing off the counter and threw it at Calum, which happened the be an apple. 

"Well, damn" Calum smirked. That stupid smirk that I wanted to smack off of his face. Ashton smacked Calum's head, "Stop it! You have a girlfriend!"

"Stop what?"

"You're flirting" Ashton said.

"She just threw a fucking apple at me, we are not flirting," Calum said.

"I can still hear you guys," I reminded them.

"Right," Ashton said scratching the back of his neck.

"Michael go get a bag, before someone steps on a piece of glass" I groaned, bending down to pick some pieces up.

Calum bent down next to me, "See? I knew you would end up cleaning it," he boasted.

Michael handed me the plastic bag. I stood up and shoved it at Calum's chest, "How about you clean it up since you're being a sexist dick."

With that, I left. 

~ Calum's POV

"Cal, give her a break" Ashton said.

A grin appeared on my face, "I'm not doing anything. Now if you don't mind, Mr. C-Dizzle Dizzle has to go clean up some broken glass that I didn't break."

Ashton rolled his eyes.

>>>>>

"Fucking kick the ball, dumbass," Michael yelled.

"What the fuck do you think I'm trying to do," I yelled back.

Luke looked at Ashton, "I don't get why you don't like FIFA."