Ashton Go Get Your Damn Box

Emily's POV

"You have your first show tomorrow" I mentioned,"What are you going to wear?"

"The dumb flannel" he smirked.

"It's not dumb. And I think you'd look pretty hot in it" I said.

"Well, then I should wear flannels more often" he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and stared at the screen,"What are you guys going to do today?"

"Probably just walk around. I've never been to Perth before so..."

"You'll be visiting there nearly every year soon" I said.

"Doubt it" he chuckled.

"Why don't you believe me? I can predict the future. Dude, I'm gold" I laughed.

"Yea, next thing you know it we're homeless on the streets" Calum said.

"What an imagination" I said rolling my eyes.

Calum's POV

*First Show*

"Come on lads, we can do this" Ashton said.

"What if I mess up" I asked.

"You won't" Michael said.

"Of course you will" Luke said.

"I don't know, go" Ashton said pushing us on stage.

"Hey we're 5 seconds of summer. The first song we're gonna play is a cover by the band we're touring with." Ashton said.

"Let's hear it for Hot Chellae Rae" Michael yelled.

The crowd screamed. "The song is called, Tonight, Tonight." Luke introduced.

The whole night was amazing. We only had a few songs of our own so we played mostly covers. It was still a great night. We were backstage while HCR were performing.

"Hey Cal, can you call Em on my phone." Michael asked. He was raging the fridge.

"FaceTime?" I questioned.

"Yea" he said.

"What's her contact name" I asked.

"Sis" Michael said.

"Found her" I told him. "Hello" her voice rang from the other line.

"Sup gorgeous" I said.

"Calum, give Mike his phone" she laughed. Her laugh was so cute. I handed Mike his phone back.

"How was the show" she asked him.

"It was so awesome, we played songs and the crowd and people actually like us" Michael said.

Ashton and Luke set down next to me. "I want a relationship like that" Luke said pointing to Michael and his phone.

"The phone or Emily" I questioned.

"The fact that Michael treats Emily so highly, is amazing. And they love each other. They're not even blood related" Ashton said,"True family right there."

I looked over to see Michael laughing.

"That's why you guys are my brothers" I said. Luke smiled and Ashton patted my back.

"She lightens his world" Luke said.

"She lightens mine too" I smiled.

"They're literally brothers and sisters. Living together for 13 years? Ever since age 6" Ashton mentioned.