No Shi-pmemt Placing

Emily's POV

The doorbell rang. "The twins are here" Calum squealed happily. Okay, that was weird.

"You know what? I'll just sneak out your bedroom window. I'll be back in a week" Michael said running upstairs.

"No! Michael" I yelled.

"Too late" he yelled back.

I went over to the door. "Um, Aunt Dana meet Emily my friend. Emily meet Aunt Dana" Calum introduced. I shook her hand.

"Friend or girlfriend" she whispered to Calum. Calum started blushing,"Don't you have a plane to catch?"

"Oh, right. Bye kids. Bye Cal. Nice meeting you Emily" she said.

"You too" I smiled.

"Bye Aunt Dana" Calum waved, as he watched her leave. He closed the door behind him as he plopped down on the couch next to me, Tony and Taylor.

"Wanna go somewhere? Do something" Calum questioned.

"Are you guys dating yet" Tony asked.

"Why are you so obsessed with the topic? You're not even supposed know about dating yet" Calum yelled.

"Calum, this is a new generation. You're 20 years old now, give it a moment to sink it" Emily chuckled.

"And you're turning 19 in a month" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes.

Calum's POV

"How about we watch a movie" I suggested.

"Yay" they both exclaimed.

"No, go brush your teeth first just in case you guys fall asleep. Then get into you pajama's" I said.

They both groaned and walked upstairs. Emily went into the kitchen. I followed her. "They're staying for a whole week" Emily questioned.

"Yea" I said. "At least it's better than my other cousin...Paris."

She sat on the counter. "You know, I could go to Dany's or Luke's or Ashton's house this week" she said.

"No, I like you here" I said as I stood in between her legs.

She looked down at the position we're in. Then she turned her attention back to me. I leant forward and connected my lips to hers.  She tugged on the back of my hair as I deepened the kiss.

"Ew" we heard 2 voices squeal. We broke apart and looked at Taylor and Tony.

Emily bit her lip. "Go get the movie started." I groaned and walked back into the living room. The two kids following behind me.

"You wanna watch some stupid Minion movie" I asked.

"You mean despicable me?" Tony questioned.

"Yea, that stupid minion movie" I said.

"It's not...the 's' word." Taylor said

"Stupid? It's not a bad word and yes, the movie is stupid" I said.

"How do you hate minions" Tony yelled attacking me. Literally, the kid jumped onto me.

"Okay," I said pulling him off me.

I turned on the movie and saw Emily walk out of the kitchen. "Emily, come sit with us" Taylor said. She chuckled and came over. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as she laid her head on my chest. Taylor was laying on her side and Tony was curled up next to Taylor.

We probably all need up falling asleep since the next morning, when I woke up the TV was still on and Emily was still by my side along with the two kids.