Michael Shut Up

Emily's POV

Twins," everyone cheered.

"Cake," Michael yelled. Everyone got quiet and stared at Michael.

"Uh-yea. Twins. Yay," Michael yelled.

"Congratulations," Bryana smiled.

I smiled back at her and Ashton. After the party was over, me and Calum went back to our house. "Twins," Calum smiled.

"Yup," I said.

"A boy and a girl," he said cheerfully,"Aww, I can't wait."

"Too bad Elizabeth couldn't make it tonight," I mumbled.

Elizabeth was Michael's girlfriend, but they're getting married soon. Once Michael gets the courage to propose to her...Unless she says no then...But then again, I don't wanna put those thoughts through Mikey's brain.

"I love you," Calum smiled kissing my forehead.

"I love you too," I smiled.

He helped me get into bed and we fell asleep.

*A few days later*

Calum found out that they were gonna be going on a European tour. For all the shows, they will donate 1/2 the money they make to raise money to prevent suicide.

This means, that he'll be gone. And that he will miss the birth of the twins.

"I don't want to leave either, I swear," he mumbled kissing my forehead.

I sighed and touched my baby bump,"You're not gonna be there to see the birth of your first two children."

"It sucks," he muttered.

Calum's POV

After 2 weeks, we were boarding the plane. Surprisingly the band hasn't broken up yet. Haha.

"I promise, I'll send you a text every morning stating that I'm still alive," I chuckled.

"You better," she smiled.

I rolled my eyes and hugged her one last time. "And when you do go to the emergency room. Skype me."

"Yea," she sighed.

Dany and Kimberly helped escort her out of the airport, after our conversation. She's gonna be staying with them just in case anything happens.

I don't want to come home and find her dead. That is the worst case scenario.

This tour is for a good cause, and to help other people. I think, I can live with it. Plus, I'm pretty sure I see more kids in the future. If you know what I mean...

(Months later)

"Dany?" I questioned.

"What," he hummed. He stood next to me at the grocery store.

"My water just broke," I told him. His eyes widened as he quickly took out his phone and dialed 911.

"Yea, her water just broke...Yea...No? Uh, Walmart," Dany said. He ended the call then turned to me. He held out his hand and told me to breathe and calm down.

"Daniel. 2 children are about to come out of my vagina. Do you really think I'm gonna be calm?" I questioned.

He rethought for a second,"I'll just help you outside."

Some Walmart employees helped me and Dany outside.

"Ma'am stay calm, the ambulance is on its way." Some lady told me.