Why Are You Being Such A Dick

Emily's POV

"Yea, I'm leaving tonight for Brisbane. I just wanted to come by and see how you were doing" he said.

"What brings you back to Australia" I asked.

"I'm studying sea animals and stuff" he said.

"A marine biologist" I said poking his side.

"Yea, I have 5 hours to get back to the airport" he said.

"Alright, we can go to the mall and meet up with Calum and the kids" I said.

"Kids? Woah Em" he chuckled.

"His cousins" I giggled.

I drove the two of us to the mall then we went to find Calum. He was in the food court. I found the twins but I couldn't find Calum. Then I looked over near Panda Express and saw him with some blonde chick. I sat down with the twins. "Hey guys" I said.

"Are you her boyfriend" Tony asked.

"No..." Carter trailed.

"Good because Calum and Emily are going to ride on a horsie through the sunset and live in a castle happily ever after" Taylor giggled.

"You're dating Calum" Carter asked.

"No" I retorted right away.

Calum's POV

"Yea, you should call me sometime. You know, so we could go get a coffee or something" I said as I handed her back her phone.

"Alright. See you soon" she smiled and waved before walking away. I turned around and began to head back to the table then I saw...Emily and Carter? Alright, I thought the kid was in Stanford, wait, that's the school...California. That's where.

"Um, hi" I said.

"Calum! Look who's back" Emily said happily as she grabbed Carter's arm.

"Carter" I mumbled.

"Yea" she squealed excitedly.

"You know you should-"

"OH MY GOD! ITS CALUM HOOD" this girl yelled.

I tried to run but then I was mobbed. People were yelling at me. Shoving phones in my face. Some were just screaming and it got crazy. Asking for autographs. "GUYS! Give him some damn privacy. How would you like it if people came up and started mobbing you when you're just trying to spend time with friends or family" Emily yelled.

"Who are you" this girl scoffed as she pushed Emily to the ground.

"Emily" I yelled pushing the girls aside and kneeling down next to her.

"See what you guys did" I yelled.

"Calum, it's fine. Me and Carter are going to walk around" she said as she got up.
I watched as they left.

"Okay. Who wants an autograph" I asked annoyed.

After everyone got what they wanted...except for me...I went back to the twins. They sat there and looked at me.

"Emily's gone" Taylor pouted.

"We'll see her tonight" I said.

"Calum you look sad" Tony pointed out.

"A little" I mumbled.

They got off of their seats and walked over to me. They both hugged me.

"Don't be sad. Be happy. Smile" Taylor giggled.