Oprah Is Walking Through

Emily's POV

Taylor and Tony sat in between me and Calum. I looked up at him as he smiled. "Alright, so you wanna know how a baby is made" he laughed. The twins nodded and looked up at Calum.

"Well, here's the story. When a man and a woman fall in love with each other they want to make love. Better love, should I say. Well, the man and woman 69 and then tadaaa, you have a kid" Calum smiled widely.

"Calum, what's 69" Tony asked.

"When you have-"

"Okay, that's enough talk about love for the day. How about me and Calum take you guys out for some ice cream" I asked.

"Yay" they both squealed, running over to get their jackets.

I stood next to Calum. "You actually just told them about sex."

"I know" he said, still keeping his eyes on the two.

"Calum, you suck at babysitting" I mumbled.

"Hey! It's not like you can do any better" he mumbled.

"We'll see" I said walking over and  helping Taylor zip up her jacket.

Calum's POV

I watched in awe as the two kids went and jumped on Emily's back. I snapped a photo. Instagram, here we come.

Caption: One day, I want kids 😂☺️

A whole bunch of comments popped up.

I can help you with that.👍🏼

Calum, you already have children with me.😏✋🏼

You and Emily are OTP 😍

Oh, how I love our fandom. It wasn't very big at the moment but we're climbing our way to success. "Okay, how about Taylor goes over to Calum and I'll keep Tony" she said.

"Wait, what" I asked. Before I knew it a tiny body was trying to jump on my back.
I bent down as she climbed on my back and I held her legs. Her small arms wrapped around my neck.

"We walking" she asked.

"Yea" I said.

We walked to a small ice cream parlor. "Oh my gosh, it's Calum Hood" this girl shrieked.

I put Taylor down and she ran over to Emily. Then, I was mobbed. Alright, I did not know I was that popular. People were asking for autographs, pictures and some were just questions. I looked over at Emily who was ordering ice cream.

Once the mob flash was over, I went to the table where they sat, Emily put a cup in front of me. "How'd you know Mint Chocolate was my favorite" I asked.

"Because, your favorite is my favorite." She shrugged before feeding a small bit to Taylor.

I eyed her suspiciously and then continued to eat. "You know where we should take them" she asked, as the 4 of us walked out of the parlor.

"Where" I asked her.

"The fair" she smiled.

Taylor was holding onto my thumb as Tony was holding her's. "Yea, we should walk home and get the car" I chuckled.

We went back home and got into my car. The twins sat in the back while Emily say next to me in the passenger's seat. "Your car is very fancy Calum" Tony said as he touched the windows. I chuckled and began to back out of the driveway. We got to the fair. People were everywhere and you could smell the food.