Ahh, Calum Is Naked

Emily's POV

"Forget the cake...lets just...wait until he's back home" I told Calum.

Calum took off his shirt revealing his finely tones abs. Then he took off his pants too.
"Ahh, Calum is naked" Tony yelled.

"I'm wearing boxers" Calum said.

He flipped his hair, getting all the stuff out, then picked the twins up in his arms.
"Bed time" he smiled.

He took them upstairs then came back down and looked at me. I sat on the counter.
"I'm not cleaning" I said.

"You started it" he told me.

"Did not" I defended.

"Did too" he said.

I groaned and went to wipe off the counters and the floors. I went to take a shower then he went to take a shower. We both went to our rooms, since it's been a long day. We're both tired and Michael basically just came back to life...

Calum: Sup

Emily: I'm tired

Calum: Nooooo don't leave me

Emily: Night

Calum: 😔😑😑

Emily: Fine

Calum: 😃

Emily: So....

Calum: Wanna...

Emily: No.

Calum: Netflix and Chill 😉

Emily: Not unless you want to be a parent at the age 20 😉

Calum: Whale...it's gonna happen at some point so why not start now 😁

Emily: Bruhhhhhh 😒

Emily: The twins are here

Calum: Already talked to them about sex. Now they can have a visual...or audio lesson about it 😏

Emily: Sick 😷

Calum: I'm gonna make you have sex with me 😆😊😇

Emily: Isn't that considered rape? Bye fuckboy 😶

Calum: Goodnight babygirl 😘💕

The thing is...I didn't go to sleep. I was scrolling through Instagram until 3 Am.

When I woke up the next morning I saw text messages from Calum.

Calum: Good morning sleeping beauty👑✨💕 Hope you had a good night sleep 😁💕 An amazing day awaits for the beautiful princess 💫👑

Calum: Oh, I need you to take care of the twins until like...night time 😇

Calum: I'm at a meeting setting up our next tour for our next album with the guys. Excepting for Mikey, the guy is still recovering

Calum: I love you ❤️

I sighed and responded.

Emily: I love you too❤️

Tony and Taylor were still sleeping. Well, it was 7 Am. I only got 4 hours of sleep...possibly less.

Calum's POV

"Why don't we go to London after Lisbon" Luke asked.

"Why would we do that? It's too far" Ashton murmured.

"There's still in the same continent, just be fine with that." Luke said.

*After Another 30 mintues*

"Yea, but you can't-"

"Just shut the fuck up." Luke said.

"Calum, we need 2 more songs to complete the album," Ashton said.

"Why are you telling me? I can't do anything about it,"I yelled.

We were all really stressed right now. We have a big tour coming up, Michael is recovering from his injuries and we need to finish writing the album, for the deluxe tracks. Other than that, the album is completed.

"You're the songwriter here," Ashton yelled.

"We're all supposed to cooperate on this project," I told him.

"Yea, but it releases in a few months and we have to record it," Ashton said.

"Oh my god" I groaned.

Emily's POV

I was in Tony and Taylor's room playing with the both of them. It was 7 PM right now.
Suddenly the door slammed from downstairs.

Tony and Taylor jumped at the noise. Calum walked past the room.

"Calum-"

"Fuck off," he mumbled going to his bedroom and slamming the door.

"What does fu-"

"No, Tony," I said, shushing him.

Taylor looked at me with fear in her eyes,"What happened Emily?" She asked.

"I don't know" I said hugging her. Calum seemed pissed.

"Um, wait here for a minute" I said getting up from the bed.

Then I went and knocked on Calum's door."Calu-"

"I don't want to talk to anyone. Just fuck off and leave me alone," He yelled.

Calum's POV

I got into a huge fight with the guys and I don't think I want to ever talk to them again. Our tour starts in a couple months. Our album releases in a couple months. This is too much weight on my shoulders. And to top it all off, we're missing a guitarist. It's just damn frustrating.

"Calum, the twins are here," I said sternly.

"Just tell them to come in my room and I'll take care of them," I said.

After a few minutes later, the two of them came into my room. They sat on my bed and stared at me. Then all of a sudden I started to cry. I let my tears fall, in front of two 6 year olds.

"Where's Emily," I asked, as the tears stopped.

"She's in her room," Taylor said.

"Um, can you guys go to bed." I said.

"But Cal, it's only seven" Tony whined.

"Go," I said through my gritted teeth. They both ran out of the door. I got up and went over to Emily's room, then I knocked on the door.

A/N:

Short Chapter...Ik