No Way In Hell

Calum's POV

"Daddy," my three kids yelled once I got home."I hugged them tightly then kissed Emily on the cheek.

"Aw, I love my family," I murmured.

"Haha, just wait until they all leave you," Emily joked. I pouted. "Oft, they're not moving out until they're 50," I told her. She rolled her eyes and picked Adi up.

Emily. Jeremy. Andi. Adi.  My family. I'm complete.

"Mom, can I have a little brother?" Jeremy asked Emily.

I smirked at her,"Yea.."

"No," she said widening her eyes,"No more children," she chuckled.

"Come on. Please mommy," Jeremy whined.

"I'll think about it," she said.

*5 years later*

"Luke can you please watch the kids while me and Emily go...do stuff," I asked him.

"Fine," he mumbled.

"Thank you," I said, running into the bedroom.

Luke's POV

"Alright...uh. Don't go in your parent's room," I said.

"Luke, I need help with homework though. And only mom can help me," Andi complained.

"Uh...Why don't you ask me?"

"Because Skylar told me that you sucked at English," Andi told me.

I looked over at my daughter,"Skylar...."

"What? Even mom says so," she complained.

Calum and I are now next door neighbors. Michael lives across the street. And Ashton lives next to Michael. Talk about squad goals.

Andi's POV

"Hey dad," Braden said coming in the house. He was wearing a soccer uniform with his hair all sweaty. His tan skin and blue eyes reflected by the sun.

I looked at him in awe.

"Someone has a crush," Jeremy poked. I hit him,"Shut up."

"Yo, Braden!" Jeremy yelled,"My sister likes you."

"Jeremy" I yelled, running to mom and dad's room.

I opened the door to find dad half naked on mom. Uh.... I quickly shut the door and ran out to Luke.

Calum's POV

I ran out to Luke. "Thanks for the help," I mumbled.

"No problem," he smirked taking another sip of his soda. I knocked it out of his hands, spilling it all over him. Skylar and Adi started laughing.

I looked over at Braden,"You!"

"Me," he said mocking my tone.

"You know, I don't like you."

"Is it because you're scared of your daughter falling in love with me?" He laughed. For a 13 year old he was clever.

Andi was 13 too but there was no way in hell am I letting my daughter date a Hemmings.

They're all heartbreakers.

Michael and his family came into my house. Okay, this isn't a family reunion guys. Please leave me alone.

"Hey Brittany," Jeremy blushed. Oh lord.

Brittany Clifford. 12 years old. Hazel eyes. Purple and pink dyed hair. Liked penny boards and snapbacks.

And my son...has a crush on her.

"Hi guys," Ashton yelled, coming in with Bryana. We're still missing like 2 of Michael's kids. Luke's wife and Emily.

She walked out of the bedroom to find all these people in our living room,"Well....hi."
Bryana smiled as she held little Shayla in her arms.

I looked over at Andi who was talking to Braden....no.

*5 years later*

Jeremy was throwing a little get together with the kids from the family. As in, the 5sos family.

He invited Braden (Luke's son), Skylar (Luke's daughter), Brittany (Michael's daughter), Nicholas (Michael's son), Kenny (Michael's son), Shayla (Ashton's daughter) and then my little Adi.

Emily and I sat in the living while the 9 of them stayed in the kitchen.

Then we heard a plate break and me and Emily went over to see Andi trying to clean it up.

"We'll get in trouble by mom and dad," she said.

"Aw, why don't you just clean it up?" Braden smirked.

"That little bit-" I started.

"Calum....listen," Emily said.

Andi huffed as she picked up the broken pieces. "Good girl," Braden smiled.

"Stop flirting with my sister," Jeremy yelled.

Wait...did....?

"Oh my god." I mumbled.

"I wish Andi good luck."

"Hey, but in the end we ended up together," I smiled.

"Haha, you know that means she'll end up with Braden right?"

I shrugged,"I guess. He's fine. Not the best. But not the worst."

Emily smiled,"It's a new chapter in their lives."

I smiled watching Jeremy yell at Braden for flirting with Andi.

And this is where it begins.

A/N:

The end.