A Hot Babe

Calum's POV

"Do you like this dress" she asked spinning around. I looked up form my phone.

"It's beautiful" I smiled.

She sat down on her bed next to me. "When are you going to stop looking at your phone" she whined.

"When people make something better than my phone" I scoffed,"Nothing will ever replace it."

We laid down, as she traced the tattoos on my arm. I let out a small giggle. "That tickles" I chuckled. She watched as I scrolled through my phone.

Luke: TELL EMILY

"Tell Emily what" she questioned.

"Nothing" I mumbled. Damnit Lucas.

"If it's nothing then why is Luke telling you to tell me" she asked.

"Emily...I cheated on you."

"W-what? During the tour? Why didn't you tell me right when you came back?" She questioned.

"Because I didn't want to hurt you" I yelled.

"Well, it's too late for that" she said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Please don't cry baby. In Canada, I got drunk. There was a girl and she was hot."

Emily slapped my cheek. "I deserved that one. The girl's name was Karina and she was one of those model chicks."

"I knew you were going to continue being a fuckboy" she mumbled.

"I can't help it. I'm a guy needing someone to be there to satisfy his needs. It's your fault you weren't there to do it!"

"Wait, you're blaming this on me?"

"Yea, if you would've had sex with me then I wouldn't have done that. You literally show you have no interest in me at all" I yelled.

"I am interested in you. I'm just not ready for the sex" she said.

"Well, then that's too bad for you" I yelled.

"Okay, what the fuck happened to you? If I'm not ready, I'm not ready. Here's another thing, you cheated on me with another girl. Because I wouldn't give you that sex that you wanted. I trusted you. I trusted you. I loved you. Loved. I should've chosen Luke or Ashton. But I chose you. Because I thought you've changed, that you started to care about my feelings too. But boy was I wrong" She yelled.

"I have feelings and needs to satisfy too" I yelled.

"This isn't about sex. This is about partners. You betrayed my trust" she told me.
"Forget the trust part. Come on, it was a mistake, I was drunk. Everyone makes mistake Emily. You've made them too" I pointed out.

Emily's POV

"Yea, but I don't turn down or betray the people I love" I said.

"Really? Turn down? Hmmm. Let me think. Your family" Calum said. I looked at him, and water started to fill my eyes again.

"Your family left you because of money. And when they asked you to be in their family asked you to back . You said no" Calum mentioned.

"That's different. You'll never understand" I stuttered. How the fuck does my family have to do with the fact that he cheated on me?

Calum started to circle around me,"You know, turning down your own family is a pretty big deal. I mean having a mom and a dad is amazing and a brother" Calum whispered in my ear. He pushed me against the wall,"I may have cheated on you. I may have betrayed your trust but I've never turned down my own family because they care for me" he said.