He's Great In Bed

Emily's POV

"Yes." I said, pulling him in for a kiss.

He pulled away and looked at me,"Can we have a celebration sex about the proposal?" He smirked.

"Maybe after the wedding," I thought.

"Wedding's tomorrow then," he said, leaning forward to kiss me. I placed my hand on his lips before he could.

"In your dreams Hood," I laughed before getting up and running upstairs.

He chased after me when I got to the hallway. Then he backed me up against the wall,"Did you just reject my kiss?" He questioned. I could feel his hot breath on my cheek. If I moved forward just a little bit, our noses would touch.

"Maybe I did," I said.

"Bed. Now." He scolded me, through his gritted teeth. He wasn't angry at me....he was just sex craved right now....horny? "No," I said.

He clicked his tongue and stared at me,"Look babygirl. We can take this the easy way or the hard way. I recommend you just go into the bedroom so I don't have to do anything to you." I thought about it for a second,"No."

He immediately picked me up and walked into his room. He shut the door behind him and placed me on his bed. He took of his shirt and then started to kiss me roughly.
He literally just went from, 'Will you marry me?' to 'I'm horny. Fuck me darling.' He started to suck on my neck. Ugh, that's gonna leave a mark.

"C-Calum. Stop," I mumbled.

"This is what happens when you disobey me," he told me.

Lol, don't tell him but....I'm actually kinda enjoying this. "Well, then I should do it more often," I smirked.

"Don't even get me started," he moaned.

The door opened and Calum quickly got off of me.

"What the-"

"Luke," Calum yelled.

"Were you guys about to...."Luke winked,"Wait, did she say yes."

Calum facepalmed himself,"Get out." Luke pulled out his phone and took a picture of the two of us.

"Lol, internet here we come," Luke laughed.

"Damnit Hemmings," Calum yelled, stumbling off his bed.

Luke ran out of the doorway before Calum could get him.

Michael: Luke sent me a photo😏 Ooh, you're gonna get it tonight 😌😉 He's great in bed 😝

Emily: How the fuck do you know? 😂😏 Malum is real 👌🏼

Michael: You know you're dating one of the world's biggest fuckboys/players

Emily: He's changed his ways 😂😁

Michael: Mehhhhh, I've seen better

Emily: ....?

Michael: Have fun *wink, wink*

Emily: Whatever ❤️😂

Calum's POV

I chased Luke down the stairs, trying to grab his phone."Hemmings," I yelled.

"Hood," Luke said turning around abruptly. "Well, I already sent the photo to Ash and Mike," he stated,"Who's next?"

"Luke." I said trying to grab his phone again, but he moved his hand away from me.

"What about Mali," he laughed.

"Don't you dare," I yelled.

"Haha, done." He said, laughing even louder.

The one time when I really want to do 'it', Luke walks in. Then he takes a picture and threatens to send it to the world? Ugh.

I snatched his phone away and deleted the picture before he could do anything else.
"How was the sex," he asked cheekishly.

"It didn't even start yet, thanks to you," I yelled,"Have you ever heard of knocking?"

"Heard of it. Never tried it." Luke said.

"I'm gonna kill you," I said, restraining myself from choking my band member.

"I got food," Michael said walking through the door. I rolled my eyes,"Just wanted to be alone with my girlfriend," I said.

"Future wife," Michael coughed,"Aww, little Em is gonna get married."

"Yet you haven't even had one long term girlfriend," Luke laughed.

"Shut the fuck up. I will beat your ass Robert." Michael threatened.

Luke pouted,"Where's Ashton?"

"He's with his brother and sister right now," Michael said.

"Where's Emily?" Michael asked.

"Right here," my lovely girlfriend-future wife, said behind me.

She came up and kissed my cheek. I tensed when she made contact with me. Michael smirked.

Emily's POV

"You're getting it tonight," Michael whispered in my ear.

"It's not like I'm gonna let him get me," I said.

"Oh but with him? You'll give in right away," Michael said.

Since when was I so open about the sex me and Calum had? Ew. It's uncomfortable.
I looked over at Calum to find out that he was already staring at me."Yea. I'm gonna make sure to put earbuds in, when I sleep tonight," Michael winked.

"Gross," I mumbled, hitting his chest.

*Later That Night*

"Night," Michael said, walking into his room.

Calum leant against his doorframe,"Are we gonna finish what we started earlier?" He smirked. I walked towards him and got close to his face then I whispered,"Good night Calum." I turned around walking back to my room, then a hand grabbed my wrist.

"You're not going anywhere princess," he said pulling me into his room. He got me onto his bed and aggressively pulled off his shirt.

"You think you can just tease me like that? Well, you thought wrong," he said, tangling his fingers in my hair. He connected his lips with mine then pulled away after a few seconds,"Tonight. It's just me and you," he said.

(The next morning😂)

I woke up next to Calum. He was wearing boxers and I was wearing bra and panties. We did 'it' last night. Lord, help me.

I turned around so I was faced with Calum's face. The blanket was draped only on our legs, so I could clearly see his torso. I swear, the man was made from the gods. I took my finger and traced his tattoos. From the feather to 'MMXII'.

Calum's POV

A slight tingling went through my body. I opened my eyes drowsily to see Emily. Her fingers were tracing my tattoos."Morning princess," I smirked.

"Hey," she breathed.

Last night was perfect. We were disconnected from the world and everything around us. Just thinking about last night, give me chills. But then, something hit me. And it just ruined everything.

"Emily," I said frantically.

"What?" She questioned.

"Condom," I told her.