Probably On His Period

Emily's POV

This is what I liked about Carter. He was always there to listen. And he actually cared. "Nothing" I said.

"Spending the night?" He questioned.

"Well, Calum's spending the night over at my house soooo...yea" I said.

He chuckled.

Calum's POV

"How? How?" Michael yelled.

"Calm down Michael. It was one game" I said.

"One game that I lost to you" Michael cried.

I chuckled,"Hey, wanna go into Emily's room" I asked.

"She'll be pissed if she finds out though" he said.

"Unless she doesn't" I said, walking upstairs.

He followed me up.

I opened at drawer. "Damn" I said.

There was this whole drawer filled with photos. Of her, of Mikey, Carter, other people.

I dug through the drawer."Is this the Carter kid" Michael questioned.

"I think so" I said.

"He looks like her type. Brown hair, hazel eyes. She talks about him a lot" he said.

"Look at this" I said.

"Hide that please" Michael said shielding his face.

It was a photo of him and her during Halloween. He was a vampire and she was a princess.I chuckled and threw it back in the drawer. I opened another one and it was filled with envelopes.

"Who knew Emily was so popular among boys" I chuckled.

"These are all love notes" Michael gagged.

"Most of them from Carter" I said flipping through them, until I came across one with the label, 'Junk'.

I opened it and there were a whole bunch of pictures of me and her. When we were 15 and had the geekiest looks. When we were 12 and liked to build forts."What happened to you guys anyways" Michael questioned.

"Summer came and we grew apart." I said.

"You guys used to be friends" Michael said.

"Yet, we barely know anything about each other" I chuckled,"She rarely told me about herself."

"Seems about right" Michael said.

I shoved the photos back in and threw them in the drawer.

"Look, her journal" I said laughing,"This is gonna be great" I said opening it up.

February 14, 2013

Carter is such a sweetheart. He got me a bouquet of flowers today.

"Yea, I'm gonna skip that page" I said. I started flipping through until I saw my name.

May 5, 2015

I hate Calum so much. Today, me and the guys were at the beach and he pushed me into the sand. He met up with Lauren and they were being weird and stuff. I wanted to go see Carter but I couldn't leave. I promised Mikey. So, afterwards I went home and changed then went to see Carter. I came back home and Calum was sitting on the couch making out with Lauren. He shot me a smirk then I ran upstairs. The rest of the night I kept hearing moans noises and other weird things.

Grossed out, Emily 💕

I laughed,"Best sex ever."

"Gross" Michael said.