Day One, Luke Is Hogging The Bathroom

Calum's POV

"Look, I know what we did was wrong. We shouldn't have pressured you into this. You're just an amazing person and we all like you a lot. I understand why the other two want you too. Sure, me and you didn't start off with the greatest year but you're pretty great. But whoever you choose I'm happy with your decision. If you're happy, I guess I should be happy too. Or at least try to. So, my happiness is only there when you are happy," I said.

Emily's POV

If you're happy, I guess I should be happy too. If you're happy, I guess I should be happy too.

Those words kept echoing inside my head. Calum. Calum is the one who has been there all along. 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16. Those were the ages when, he was one of my best friends.

I pulled his shirt collar so his lips connected with mine.

He pulled away and looked at me,"I win? I win." Calum exclaimed happily.

I smiled and watch him cheer and do stupid things. We walked inside to where the other two were.

"So?" Luke and Ashton questioned.

Calum grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. "Oh" Luke said quietly. Ashton kept staring at our hands. "Well, congratulations Calum. You have the greatest girl in the world. But I swear to god, hurt her one bit I will break your face" Ashton threatened.

"Ditto" Luke said.

"And I'm sorry, for fighting with you guys. You're both great guys. Someday the perfect girl will find you" Calum said.

"I'm sorry too, bro" Ashton said.

"We're all sorry. Especially to you" Luke said looking at me. I smiled.

"Calum, can we go home?"

"Why," he questioned.

"First of all, you need to pack and second of all, I'm tired" I groaned.

He took me home and I plopped down in bed, while he went into his room. "So, who'd you choose" Michael asked.

"Calum" I said.

"Ew, that horrid thing" Michael questioned.

"Yes" I said. I'm not even gonna try and defend him because he's an idiot who always asks me for sex.

"Well, I hope you're happy" Michael said kissing my forehead.

"I am" I smiled.

"Good" he said walking out of my room.

Calum: Wanna help me pack?!? I need your help

I groaned and walked over to his room.

"What do you have so far" I asked.

"This shirt" he said.

"Have you ever been on a trip" I asked.

"For 3 months? No" he said.

"Where are your clothes" I asked.

He pointed to his dresser. I opened the top drawer to find his boxers, underwear and...condoms. "You'll need these" I said throwing the box at him.

"I'm with you now. I won't be needing them" he said.

"I'll give you 3 months to fuck anyone you want" I said.

"Why would you do that? And no, because if I'm gonna be your boyfriend, I'm gonna love that I don't need sex everyday" he said. I smiled and put the box back in the drawer. I tossed him some underwear.