Flipping Lucas Off

Emily's POV

"I need to go grab my phone charger. I'll be right back" Calum said running upstairs.
Stephanie turned to me,"So you're Emily."

I nodded,"That's me."

"Calum talks about you a lot." Stephanie said.

I chuckled. "I'm warning you. Also if you ever try to get in between our relationship I will ruin you. And if I ever see you talking for doing anything with Calum I will freaking murder-and then I went to the store and bought these amazing shoes" she chuckled nervously.

Calum walked over to Stephanie and kissed her cheek. "I'm glad you two are getting along."

"Yea," I mumbled. If he means, her threatening me. Stephanie shot a glare at me. Okay, so I can't even talk to him. Whatever. Why does all of his girlfriends have to be stupid, godamn bitches. Like, there are other girls in the freaking world. If he dated a nice, preppy nerd that would've been better than stupid Stephanie.

"We have to be at the airport tonight. So...we'll leave in 5 hours" Calum said checking his phone.

*Incoming FaceTime call from Daniel Nova Wilson😽*

"Dany" I exclaimed happily.

"Emily. I'm gonna miss you" he pouted.

"Same here" I mumbled.

"Don't miss me too much babe" he joked.

"Haha, very funny."

"But seriously, I hope you have a great time" he smiled.

"Alright, bye. Love you. I'll see you in a bit" I said.

"Love you too" he smiled.

I ended the call and looked over at Calum making out with Stephanie. Okay then...
Stephanie shot me a smirk then connected her lips with Calum's again.

The door flew open,"LUKE AND ASHTON ARE HERE NOW AND WE JUST MADE YOUR LIVES BETTER" Luke yelled. I laughed.

"Who's the chick" Ashton whispered to me.

"Calum's girlfriend" I said.

"Since when" Ashton questioned.

"Last month" I chuckled.

"Damn" Luke commented. I rolled my eyes.

"Who's ready to party all across the country" Michael yelled as he ran downstairs. We all cheered except for Calum and Stephanie. They kinda just glared at us. Probably for ruining their make out session.

"We should go to the airport and get checked in and all that other shit" Michael said.

"We're gonna be 4 hours early then" Calum yelled.

"Who cares" Luke said taking his stuff outside. Dany was driving us to the airport so he was outside right now.

When we arrived at the airport, I kissed Dany on the cheek then got out of the car.
"Alright so we have that gate" Luke said pointing over to Gate E612. We went over to the gate and waited for them to call our flight.

*Skip plane ride*

We got to our hotels and by that time it was morning. We all hung out in me and Michael's hotel room. "Let's play truth or dare" Michael smirked.

"Okay" We all said. Everyone sat down in a circle.

"Alright, truth or dare Michael" Calum asked.

"Truth" Michael said.

"WEAK" Calum yelled. Luke and Ashton snickered. Michael smacked Luke.

"Alright, if you had to kiss anyone in this room who would it be" Calum asked.

"Emily" Michael said in a 'duh tone'.

"Luke, Truth or Dare" Michael asked.

"Dare" Luke said.

Calum's POV

"I dare you to kiss Calum's cheek."

"What kind of cheeks" Luke smirked,"Haha, I'm kidding."

Luke went over and pecked my cheek. "I think I need new lips" Luke mumbled. I scrunched my nose.

"Emily, Truth or dare?" Luke questioned.

"Truth."

I looked up at her. "What is the place you're looking forward to visiting in this tour" Luke asked.

"All of them, but I want to go to Florida really bad," she answered.

She turned and looked at Steph,"Truth or dare Stephanie."

"Truth."

"How many boyfriends did you have before Calum" I asked.

"A lot. I don't think I can name them all. There's Colin, Ricky, Anthony, Jaden-"

"Okay, thank you" Emily interrupted.

"Calum, truth or dare" Stephanie asked.

"You should ask Ashton something. He hasn't gone yet" Emily said.

"Shut up bitch" Stephanie mumbled.

"Truth" I answered.

"Do you still have feelings for Emily" my girlfriend asked.

"Dare," I said quickly changing my answer.

"I dare you to answer my question" Steph said.

"...No" I trailed.

"Good" she smiled.

Emily looked up at me. We made eye contact for a split second but she looked away.

"Truth or dare Ashton" I asked.

"Truth" he replied.

"Would you kiss Emily or Selena Gomez" I asked.

"I'm sorry Em, but SELENA ALL THE FUCKING WAY" Ashton said.

"No, Selena is mine" Luke said.

"No, get your own" Ashton laughed.

"Fine, then I get Emily" Luke smiled.

"Fine" Ashton mumbled. Emily smiled.

"Luke, truth or dare" Ash asked.

"Truth" he said.

"Do you like Emily" Ash asked.

"Yea" he smiled.

I don't know what the fuck just happen but, I think a wave of jealousy flew over me.

"Ash and Luke can't like the same girl at the same time" Michael said.

"May the best man win" Luke joked.

"We're never doing that again" Ashton said,"If she wants to like us back, she will."
Emily looked at Ashton and smiled. Okay, that made me jealous too...

Damnit Calum. You have a freaking hot girlfriend next to you. Except your lock screen is you and Emily. And your heart wants Emily...Shit.

Forget your feelings. She won't ever like you again Calum. Snap out of it.

"Michael, truth or dare" Ashton asked.

"Dare" Michael said.

"I dare you to kiss Em on the cheek."

Michael leant over and kissed Emily on her cheek.

"Alright Luke, truth or dare?"

"Dare" Luke said.

"I dare you to go outside the room's door and scream I love tacos" Michael said.
Luke ran to the door and yelled I LOVE TACOS. We all started to laugh.

"Emily, truth or dare" Luke asked.

Emily bit her lip. "Dare" she said.

"I dare you to kiss Calum. On the lips" Luke smirked.

I widened my eyes at him, as I looked over at Emily, who was flipping Lucas off.