I'm Sorry That I'm An Asshole

Calum's POV

*After the show*

The band and one direction went back to the house. We still had an hour left until we had to leave for the airport. I knocked on Emily's bedroom door. She was sitting there asleep on desk. So much for studying. I carried her up and placed her on her bed. Then I turned off the lamp. Then I kissed her forehead,"I love you."

Michael's POV

I looked over in Emily's room.

"Michael what are you-"

"Shut up Luke" I whisper shouted. I hid behind the door watching Calum and Emily.
Luke was watching too.

Calum's POV

Luke was right. I should be happy with what I have. I have an amazing girlfriend who loves me and trusts me. Love. What is love?

I looked at the beautiful person laying down in front of me. I kissed her forehead and looked on the table. I took some paper and a pen and started to write a note.

Michael's POV

"They're so cute" I smiled.

"Yea" Luke said as he watched Calum.

Emily's POV

I woke up the next day. Damnit, the guys already left.

Michael: Hey babe, so we just landed in Adelaide. I miss you already. And we didn't get to say goodbye 😭💕

Wait...how'd I get in bed. I looked over at my table and saw my books were still opened but there was a paper laying on top. The note was hard to make out because the penmanship was lacking.

Dear Emily,
I'm sorry. I'm sorry for slamming the door when I left. You promised me something then you broke it. But then Luke made me realize how fucking lucky I was. I love you. I'll miss you more than anything in the world. You've changed me.
Love, Cal

I took a deep breath.

*Graduation Day*

"I'm actually graduating" I told Dany.

"Dude, I know you're excited and everything but stop telling me every 5 seconds" he laughed.

"I actually made it through high school."

Lauren and her group walked by.

"No more Lauren, no more bitches no more drama."

"You're not planning on going to college" Dany questioned.

"13 years of school already sucks" I said.

Calum's POV

*March 12th*

"We're going home! We're going home! We're going home" Michael exclaimed happily.
"Okay, we got it" Luke mumbled.

"I get to see Emily. Yes!" Michael exclaimed happily.

"Michael, shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep" Ashton groaned.

We were currently in a plane. Squished together and we're gonna be stuck like this for another....a lot of hours. Luke was being whiney. Michael was...Michael. Isn't that already bad? And Ashton was on his period.

I was just listening to music from my playlists. I pressed shuffle and the first song that came up was 'Long Way Home.' Okay, don't judge. I listen to my own songs.

Can't wait till we release our album. The fans will love this song.

"You know, we arrive at 11 Pm. So that means-"

"Shut up and don't talk to me" I interrupted Michael, putting another earbud in. He flipped me off and turned away from me.

Emily's POV

I finally get to see my 4 favorite boys in the world. I was waiting at the airport for their plane to arrive.

*Incoming FaceTime call from Guitarist🎸💕*

"We're walking. We're walking."

"Hi Michael" I laughed.

"You know, oh my lord. It's so pretty" Michael said.

The phone call ended and a pair of arms lifted me up in the air.

"Hey there" I smiled.

"I will hug you forever" Michael said squeezing me even tighter.

"Emily" Luke and Ashton yelled.

"Hey boys" I said hugging the both of them,"Where's Cal" I questioned.

"There" Luke said pointing at Calum, who was hauling all their luggage.

"Thanks for the help you jackasses" he mumbled.

He turned and looked at me. He sorta just stared at me.

Calum's POV

I felt guilty.

Emily's POV

"I missed you baby girl" he said as he embraced me into a hug.

"Same fuckboy" she said.

"Well, that ruined the mood" he mumbled.

"It's true though" I smiled. He kissed my cheek.

"I'll drive" I smiled.

"Of course you do" Luke chuckled as he wrapped an arm around me. The 5 of us walked out of the airport and went to find the car.

Calum's POV

When we got home I went to my room. I was tired as fuck.

Ashton: You have to tell her

Calum: I'll do it when I'm ready

Luke: You're such a dick

Michael: Calum, I can't believe you. We all had to act like nothing was wrong

Calum: I'm sorry that I'm a screw up. I'm sorry that I'm an asshole

Michael: No need to apologize we already knew 👌🏼

Luke: 😂😂

Ashton: Why am I friends with such idiots

Calum: I can't, she's so happy we're back.

Michael: Do it, unless you're chicken.