Disclaimer

AUTHOR'S NOTICE

The following story is not based off of any show, book, and/or movie. It is strictly the work of wattpad user married2jlaw. There may be references of similarities of a show, movie, and or song. All things written in this book are in no way related to any member of One Direction or their family members in real life. The only things that will remain true to real life are their names.

Please DO NOT copy or plagiarize this story on any other site unless given permission by me.

WARNING

There will be act of dark themes such as language, sexual content, etc. If you cannot handle these things as a reader please kindly skip over them or do not read. I have grown tired of giving warnings when sex or anything is coming in a chapter as I feel like you don't get that in real books. I would like to be as professional as possible with this story.

I will also not be leaving author comments or any other comments before or after the beginning and end of a chapter.

So please do not read if you are underage, or feel you are not mature enough for the story.

Thank you, hope you enjoy this story.

Always remember, to comment, vote, and follow on every chapter.

- married2jlaw