24

Jessica

I glare at Harry as he stands with a big cheesy grin on his lips as if nothing just happened. I snatch the coffee from his hands and walk away towards the kitchen nearly slipping on the hardwood floors in the process. Harry snickers behind me and I turn around and make sure the glare on my face is even more vicious. 

He straightens up and shrugs his shoulders at me, stretching the bag of whatever breakfast he got towards me. 

I snatch the bag from his hands and look into it. My eyes land on an egg and cheese croissant and hash browns. Smiling I take a seat at the large dining table with the food and my coffee. It doesn't take long for me to scarf down all the food and through away the trash. Harry is silent as he sits across from me with his mouth open.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." I point, finishing off the rest of my coffee.

"Actually the hash browns were for me," he speaks standing up behind me as I make my way back to his room. I stop in my tracks turning around and poking his chest. 

"I know and I am mad at you." 

He gapes holding his hands up in confusion. "What? What the hell did I do now? I fold my arms across my chest and jut my hip out staring at him.

"Harry! Your sister just saw me butt ass naked." Why didn't you tell me she was coming?" I yell, walking away into his room and sitting on the bed.

He shrugs, standing in front of me, "so what? She thought you were hot. Said so herself." I have to force myself not to smile at his response and instead just roll my eyes. I was still completely embarrassed and I don't think this incident would ever leave my mind.  

I wave him off and go to find a pair of oversized sweatpants or something to go home in. As I'm rummaging through the drawers I hear Harry come up from behind me.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting some clothes so I can go home and change. I have to go to work."

Harrys eyebrows scrunch over his eyes in confusion. 

"Jess I told you to take the day off?" He says in more of a question. I don't answer instead I continue to search the drawers until his hands land on mine stopping me. I look up into his confused gaze silently asking what he's doing.

"Jess?" I sigh moving my hands.

"Harry you can't just give me days off. Ok, I have work to do. Work for you, and its not fair to anyone else in the building."

Harry scoffs shrugging, "So what? I'm the boss I can do whatever I want and I want to spend the day with you and give you the day off."

"But you cant! People will think I'm a slut and that I'm screwing the boss."

At this Harry laughs and shakes his head.

"But, you are screwing the boss." He knows what I meant and its taking everything in me to not smile or laugh with him.

I go to say something again but Harry interrupts me. "Shh, listen I am in charge and if I want my girlfriend to have a day off--"

"Your what?" I ask watching Harrys mouth form into a straight line as he realizes what he just said. I feel like we've been standing in silence for hours when in reality its only been a few seconds. Harry just called me his girlfriend and we hadn't even been dating for a month. Harrys mouth opens and closes and I can see that he's trying  to find something to say but his brain doesn't seem to be forming the words.