22

Jessica

I wasn't nearly as drunk as I had made Harry think I was. I knew exactly what I was doing, and I knew exactly what I wanted.

Him.

My heart was already racing as he turned to face me, his eyes looking everywhere around the room except for at me. I knew he wanted it too, and I wanted him to see that. He swallowed hard, taking a step closer to me. I could feel the heat radiating off his still clothed body. My bare chest was so close to him, but I wanted to feel his skin. I wanted to feel the warmth that radiated off his body.

"How drunk are you?"

"Drunk enough that I know I really want you. But not drunk enough that you feel like you would be taking advantage," I whisper, digging my nails softly into his chest

As soon as the words left my lips, and the smirk came across his, I knew I had him. His eyes immediately darkened and he pulled me closer to him. His lips landed on mine in one swift motion and I all but melted into his body. Letting my hands wander around to his neck, pulling at his hair.

I let my hands travel back down to the buttons of his shirt, undoing them. I push the shirt down his arms and let it fall to the floor. It's like a wave of heat when our skin meets. My fingernails drag down his abs until they're resting at the band of his pants. I keep my eyes closed while we kiss, not at all stopping the movements of our lips on each other. I expertly remove the belt, and undo the zipper, pushing the fabric down his long legs.

Harry steps back from me, quickly reaching down to remove his shoes and take his pants all the way off. He wastes no time bringing me back into his chest, eyes staring deeply into one another. We both stand in only our underwear enjoying the feel of skin on skin contact.

His big hands go down my sides to come over my butt, squeezing hard. I gasp at the action, as he hooks his thumbs into my underwear, letting it slide down over my butt and down my legs.

He kisses me again, as I remove his boxers, biting my lip as I feel him pressed against me. His hands hold my hips tightly pulling me closer, his head going to my ear. I can feel his breath on my ear as he whispers words that I will never forget.

"You're not going to be able to walk tomorrow," He whispers, my body physically shivering at his words, and I know that what's about to happen will be amazing.

Harry begins to walk forward towards me until the backs of my legs hit the edge of my bed and I fall backwards onto the mattress. His body weight feels good pressed against me, his hand coming up to move some hair from my face and neck.

He kisses me there, sucking on the exposed skin, while his hands travel down to squeeze my breast. I moan at the feeling, pulling him closer, letting my hands go down to stroke his member. He groans, moving his lips down, to wrap around my nipple. I continue to stroke him in my hand as his lips suck hard on my hardened nipples.

He pulls back suddenly, looking up at me through hooded eyes, a smirk on his face. I give him a questioning look, stopping the movements with my hand. When he doesn't speak, I open my mouth.

"What?" I ask, my eyes going wide, my mind going frantic at the thought that he is changing his mind, and that I am embarrassing myself.

He grins wider up at me, his lips finally moving with a response.

"I didn't even have to ask you to do that," my brows furrow at his words. My eyes following his gaze down to where my hand is still with his erection holding it firmly. I almost laugh at the comment, going in to peck his lips with a kiss.

" I am not that selfish," I whisper, releasing him and pulling his head down hard to meet my lips in a deep kiss. He's so warm against me, as I enjoy the feel of his hands running up and down the side of my body. His hands graze lightly from my toes all the way up to my bare ass, squeezing it hard once. I moan so loud he pulls back, looking almost scared about something.

"Don't stop," I moan again, reaching to place his hand there again. The action makes his smile form again, as he squeezes. He hums at my very satisfied response, kissing down the expanse of my throat, down through the valley of my breasts.

"God these are great," He whispers, pressing his nose into the dip in my chest, his nose trailing down to my bellybutton. His tongue flicks out to lick in the dip of my bellybutton. I hum at the action, anticipating where he'll go next.

He continues his trip down until I can feel his breath at my entrance. My breathing increases heavily, waiting for him to work me into complete ecstasy. It had been too long since I'd had an orgasm and at this point I would take anything. My mind is too lost in the thought of getting off that I jump when Harrys hands grab my hips and hoist me up so that my legs are rested on top of his shoulders. My calves are pressed into his back and my head is nearly hanging off of the bed.

He keeps his hands hoisted under my back to keep my lower body lifted up. The small scream that leaves my lips is practically all it takes for me to release right on his face. His mouth is quick and gentle as he licks a stripe up my wet entrance, and then pulls the most sensitive part of my body between those cherry red lips.

My hands are gripping his hair so tight, I'm surprised he doesn't pull away. Instead all he does is grip my hips tighter in his hands to keep me still as I feel the heat building up in my abdomen. My moans are filling the room as I squeeze my legs close around his head, my body shaking violently, and lifting off of the bed as Harry finishes me off all the way through my trembling orgasm.

When he finally moves his head, there is no smirk. Instead he looks incredibly sexy with his lips dripping with my arousal and his eyes as dark as the sky outside. If possible I am even more turned on just by how he's looking at me. My chest is rising and falling quickly. I am out of breath after what just happened but I am more than ready to find out what else this alien of a man can do to me. I yelp as his hands grab onto my ankles pulling me to edge of the bed so that my butt is almost hanging off the edge. He stands in all his glory right between my more than willing open legs.

His hands rest on my thighs pushing my legs wider apart as he gets closer to where my entrance is drooling and ready to be filled. He doesn't ask if I'm ready, he looks me right in the eyes, and slams up into me with one quick hard motion.

It happens so fast and it's so deep, my mouth falls open in shock, yet no sound comes out. He doesn't repeat the action instead stays still inside of me, and rotates his hips in a circular motion. My body is so overwhelmed with pleasure that my arms holding me up to see weaken and I fall back. However as soon as my head hits the soft cushion of my mattress, my head is jerked back up and I am met with Harrys black eyes.

"I want you to look at me," he grunts as he continues to move deeply inside of me. I can't make a sound, as he hits spots I didn't even know existed.

"God, Harry, please don't stop." I manage to get out, though it comes out broken.

I can barely keep my eyes open, when Harry pulls out of me, and lays down beside me on the bed. The room is musty of sex and the air is thick and hot. But I can't be bothered to get up to change the thermostat or open a window. I hum when Harrys arm comes across my body to pull me on top of him. He pushes my tangled hair to one side as I let my head rest on his chest. My eyes get so heavy it hurts to keep them open, but I hear Harry speak right before I drift off.

"You are changing me."