Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Daisy POV

Colton sat on the sofa, the book near her. I had been drinking. Right after my brief conversation with Keith, Malik offered to take me out for drinks, and I couldn't refuse free drinks. The clubs and bars were pricey, and even though I was angry with him, I viewed it as an opportunity to get my lips wet, but I quickly told him to fuck himself and his girlfriend. I don't care.

"Consider this your fortunate night." I muttered drunkenly while struggling to lock the door. "I will not kick you out tonight."

She grinned and carefully rose from the sofa. "You've never actually kicked me out. Your endeavors are usually unsuccessful."

"Tomorrow it may not." I whispered while holding her neck tie. "Always wearing suits." My lips pursed as I casually messed with her tie. "You're a stuck-up character?" I tsk.

"I'm not."

I laid my head on the back of the door. "YOU ARE. At least that's how I see you."

"Why did you come so late?" She carefully proceeded to remove my spring jacket.

"I utilized one of my archenemies for drinks." I giggled. "Then tell him to fuck off afterwards. I believe I will do it again."

"Ruthless, I see." I felt her hand sink down to my hips. "This is a really lovely outfit."

"I know." I turned and showed her the back.

"Ever since I met you, I've been fascinated."

"About what?"

"Is your cock full with piercings?"

"Yeah."

I peered over my shoulder, flashing a sexy, mischievous look. "Really." I muttered and then bit my lip. I laid my palm on the door and then leaned on it, pushing my buttock out, leaving space for her to slide her hand underneath.

"There is no zipper on the dress." She whispered. Were there not?

"You can still take it off. I want you to." I fluttered my eyelids at her, beckoning her to me. "I constantly wonder how it feels." My boozy breath bounced off the door. "What does it feel like when all the piercings descend into my pussy?"

She chuckled grimly. "There's just one way to find out, baby girl."

I could hear her pants being wrestled around. And before I knew it, her hand was ripping inside my dress. This wasn't real. This was a joke. So she may do anything she likes. This was only a figment of my imagination. I sung over and over in my head.

I gasped as I felt her warm abdomen crushed against my bare back. What if this were real? I don't care. Her hand stretched between my legs and parted, before sliding inside my underwear and stirring my dampness.

She twisted her hips in me, causing my thighs to slap the door and jerk. "You are so sexy." She whispered.

I wasn't, but because I wanted to feel her cock, I wasn't going to let my doubts ruin it for me. I deserve to feel some sort of cock, even if it was fiction.

I cannot handle it any longer. "Oh god, Colt. It's been two years since I felt a cock within me. Please let me feel yours." Her next hand stretched straight to my ribs and gently eased me up in an arch. Was she going to screw me smack against the front door? I don't care. I simply want to feel the cock in me.

She was violent, as the panties fell to bits beneath me.

She was forceful, ramming my left leg into the door, providing a large opening for her. She forced me into a deeper curve, grabbed my hair, and swung my head to give me a warm kiss.

"You want to feel my cock, baby."

I gasped again as I felt cold metal pass through my slit, raising chills in my arms. I looked down and saw the several metal piercings in her extremely thick shaft.

"Oh fuck, Colt."

My hand clasped her cock, and I could feel the roughness as the tip slipped up to my entrance. She smacked my hand away and placed it behind my back, with the next one sitting on the door.

She supported my leg, which was on the door, to keep me steady. I groaned in anguish as her cock slipped right inside me. The metals are grinding on my wall, causing some type of reaction.

"Fuck." I winced. I braced myself for her. She began thrusting forcefully into me, my breast, bouncing against the door.

"Oh, god!" This time, I groaned with delight.

"You like it, baby?"

I nodded my head. I struggled, and as she freed my legs and reached for my clit, she pulled on it, forcing me to fall against the door. For something that wasn't real, I felt every single metal piercing that was striking my place, causing my entry to get moist.

I've never had such intriguing sex before. She twisted my head around to give another violent kiss on my lips. She yanked my lip away, only to have me groan on her face. "This is a one-time thing, baby? You're going to have me beat this pussy up again for you, right?"

Before I could respond, she shoved my head into the door, prompting me to scream. I enjoy her manhandling of both me and pussy.

She lifted me from the door and walked us to the sofa, her cock grating my pussy with each step, and I could feel my juice dripping down my legs.

She forced me down, on my knees, with her just behind, instead of my hands on the couch arm, it was on the floor, my ass high in the air, her hand still in my head, and she made me look back at her. My face is moist, heated, and heavy. My gaze landed on her cock, where she was balls deep. This wasn't real. This was a posture I'd only seen in pornographic films. This couldn't be genuine.