Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Daisy POV

I gave a contented sigh and smiled afterwards. Today was eventful. I wrecked my life. Bethany partially wrecked my life. I got booted out of the club. Jody didn't ruined my life. I, maybe ruined Malik's life. These days have just tired me out. But that was good. I emerged triumphant.

"What got you smiling like that." Colts deep voice laughed. It's too bad she can't leave the house. Can she?

I smiled as I glanced at her. The area between my legs was immediately lighted for her. I instantly shrugged off my jacket and approached her.

"You are drunk again."

As I glanced at her, I was still wondering about how she hopped from the book.

I never remained home to see what transpired. I was afraid that if I stayed and observed. It wouldn't work out.

"I'm not intoxicated. I had a nice time, despite the fact that my day began with a crash."

"You did."

"I did."

"How do you constantly keep your suit so fresh and clean?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe the dry cleaner does it."

"In the book?" I giggled.

"Mmm, it's a large world in there."

"Wow, I'd love to explore your bookworld." I whispered. "Aren't you in it now?"

I yelped as she brought me down for a forceful kiss. It started to grow heated between us.

Just as I was going to straddle her, she twisted me around, resulting in me straddling her in reverse.

"How is the book coming?"

"Lovely." I groaned. I felt her front on my back. Her wispy breath nipped at my ear. "Just a few more chapters and it'll be completed."

"Good." She pulled my dress over my head.

"I just don't remember writing?"

"And you don't need to."

"So, you won't tell me then."

She giggled wickedly into my ears. "You don't have to understand everything." She whispered. Her chilly fingers formed "s" all over my back.

I grunted.

One hand remained beneath my neck, while the other was busy tugging her pants down.

"But I'm curious."

"Just know you're writing; that's all that matters?" She tilted my head and gave me a forceful kiss. I gasped as I felt her tip, but it wasn't long until she pushed me down onto it. She started using her next hand to move my waist. I shook my head.

"I can do it."

"You can ride in reverse like this without my assistance." She grinned. "Are you sure, Baby?"

I bite my lips as I start to move. She groaned into my ears. Despite her two hands being around my neck, she didn't offer a squeeze.

"It feels like you're about to break my cock." She gasped. My hand stretched back to hold her tie, and my next hand rested on her thigh.

I'd never done reverse riding before, and I seemed to do very well.

"You're such a good girl, fucking your fictitious character like this."

"And, as much as I enjoy you riding me so slowly, I am an impatient person who needs things done quickly." Her palm came directly on my ass cheek, and she started pushing me up and down on her shaft. I cried out, feeling her move deeper into my south.

"Colton, easy—"

She laughed, and as soon as I felt her moving me to my knees, she gave me a death hold on my throat and began to thrust forcefully.

"Oh Christ," I choked.

"That's it, honey; I want my cock to choke you, directly from your pussy?"

I pressed my eyes tight, and water flowed from them. Her balls, as chilly as the skin, make contact with my ass, her thigh slams into my thighs, and her tummy slams into my lower back, causing me to accelerate forward. I gripped the armrest of the sofa.

"Fuck!" I shrieked, feeling her deep within my gut.

"It's too bad I can't have this pussy forever?" She grunted. My eyes widened as I felt sperm shot into me, yet she did not get limp and die. She stiffens into me and pushes me down on my stomach. Her cock drove up farther into my pussy, and I yelled louder.

She grabbed my ass cheeks, and I felt something damp.

I looked back and noticed she had spat on the rim of my ass.

She pulls her cock out. Her cock piercings nearly went unnoticed as I grew accustomed to her attacking my pussy. And it was going into my ass. I squeezed my ass shut, but it wasn't enough, so I placed my palm over the crease.

She grinned, her blue eyes darkening. "Move it." She demands, rather sternly. I carefully moved it. She opened my crease and logged the tip just on the rim.

"Oh," I murmured.

She ran her thick, moist base through my wrinkles and reinserted her tip precisely at my rim. There she nagged at it. I looked back, interested about what she was doing.

Her fingers slipped down to my pussy, and she started rubbing my clit.

"How many inches do you believe you can take up this ass?" She asked.

"I-don't know."

"I have nine piercings; each represents a level, and this is level one." She groaned and drove into me. I squealed and groaned. Her finger on my clit was a pleasant distraction from the ache in my ass hole. "Look at the stretch already, huh?"

She made it remain there and continued to torment it. "Oh, Jesus." I groaned.

"He won't help you. God won't help you. You have to help yourself taking this cock up that ass." She snarled in my ear.

She gently began kissing my back, and I relaxed. She shoved again, and I felt another piercing vanish in my ass.

I began to move gently down the length she gave me. Her fingers paused on my aching clit, and she grunted with pleasure. I noticed myself easing down at least three of her piercings in me.

I remained immobile as I let her cock become used to me. I moaned when I learned I had a somewhat wider foundation to cover. Her hand slowly pushes me back against her; this time, she allows the rest to glide in. I moaned, feeling overwhelmed by her.

However, as soon as she gave me a single push, I started screaming because her fingers were pressing firmly against my clit. She tapped into my europhia sentiments a couple more times before filling my ass with her load.

She gently drew away; I could feel every piercing and scratching on my walls, and while my ass was clenching for more, I knew I'd be hurting in the morning.