Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Daisy POV

Colt was there. On the sofa, gazing directly at me.

Meow!

"Grrrrrr!" I grumbled as my cat destroyed my story. This was my narrative, and Rochelle advised me to let go. So what if Colton was a weirdo in the basement? I didn't care at this time. I need to write this book. I pick up my Chucky cat and lock her in a room. I wouldn't want Betty to witness me doing all these terrible things.

I bite my lips and stare at Colton. She, too, interprets the mood with a grin on her face. "From the looks of it, I doubt I'll be ejected out."

"Hmm, no." I shook my head as I beckoned her to the kitchen.

I want to have sex with her in different parts of my house. I should be at the book club, but for once, I'm putting this first. I don't have to take a risk on a book club that I know will not provide me with the exposure I require, and if I can't make it today or any other night, I simply cannot. This was not the end of the world.

"Babygirl, what is that mind thinking?" She threw me into the kitchen countertop and locked me in. I grit my lip as I look at her forearm, her suit still fresh.

"I've always had a basic sex life." I confessed, seeing her darkening look through the thick lashes of my eyes.

It was partially rescuing me from shame.

"You never been fucked right here, on the counter, or even at the stove or against the fridge."

I shake my head. "I simply did it in bed." I'd never done it on the couch before, but it was a unique sensation. I was initially uncomfortable because my body, which was not as fit as a yoga instructor, was being pushed in numerous directions, but I quickly got the hang of it.

"Turn around and take off your panties and leggings. I want to see your ass."

I nodded, immediately obeying her order and turning around. I felt heated. I have never felt heated. I felt sexy. I felt frisky.

I felt weird. I felt safe in my body as I tugged it down and showed her my ass. I enjoyed how her gaze moved around my body before settling on my ass. She moved closer, and nothing but compliments poured from her tongue and into my ear buds. I felt even heated. Her huge palm tore my ass cheeks, allowing her to glimpse the rim.

I felt her cover cock shoved into my crack. I groaned as my anus tightened. "Do you want to feel my cock again, babygirl?"

"Yes...."

"You want to feel, right?" She tugged my shirt up and held my stomach.

I peered over my shoulder at her, and she sucked on my lower back, gazing up through her thick lashes.

"You're really attractive."

I felt my ass rub into her crotch. Her respiration became irregular. And she started dry humping me, grabbing my covered breast. I yelled out. "You want to feel it, baby."

"Yes, please, let me feel it."

"Let me to feel your fucking cock." I started to grind harder. She chuckled as she gently dropped to her knees. I gasped when her tongue slid through my crack. "Colton!" I groaned. When I looked back, her face vanished inside my ass.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God! Oh fucking God!" I shrieked as her tongue pressed across the lip of my asshole. She was sucking my fucking ass! My eyes widened! She was sucking my fucking ass! What if I farted! What if I suddenly get the urge to shit!

She smacked my ass, and I yelped, clinging hard to the counter edge. "You are tense. Stop overthinking?"

"So-sorry." I groaned. Her fingers ripped me apart even more as her face dove down, into my hot pussy, where she began consuming from there, all the way back to my rim. She whacked my buttocks again. "You have a really tight ass."

She stepped away from my cervices and began licking on one of my cheeks, her gaze directed at me. She pressed her finger down into my asshole, and I clamped on her fingers. "This is so fucking tight." She whispered. "I want to fuck it!" She groaned and gently kissed up to my mouth. She pumped in and out of my ass while kissing me deeply.

"Come here." She murmured on my lips and gradually moved my body to the flat, smooth stove top.

"What're you doing?" I squirmed. Her fingers are still buried in my asshole.

"Be patient, baby girl." She muttered, perched one of my leg on the cooktop.

She whacked my buttocks again. "I want you to scream my name, baby." Her fingers ran slowly across my hot ass cheek. "Can you do it for me, baby?"

I bite my lip. She whacked my buttocks again. "Could you?" She sharply inquired.

"Yes."

"Good, girl."

Her finger sank into my head, pulling me back in a deep arch. She smacked the cold metal of her cock across my cheeks. She runs it from the curve of my ass till it reaches my wet entrance. "Look back, baby girl." She moved my head further, and I could feel my neck straining, yet I could see everything. She shoved her cock in, and I trembled as I gripped onto the stove.

She gave another tremendous shove, this time it shook, and the upper part of my body clashed with the smooth, chilly surface of the cooktop.

"Colton." I groaned.

She began fucking me into the stove, and I continued to shout and cry her name. I used one hand to grip her top, which drew her closer to me. "Colton!" I yelled. She had a wicked sneer on her lips.

"I enjoyed how you moaned my name." She repeated this as she slowed down and began to stab me more slowly in my spot.